It's Friday!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I went to the vape shop in town this morning after stopping to make some deposits at the bank..

I think I just made their day..Because each time I said I would take this or that,the more excited they got..hehehehe

So I ended up buying 6 new batteries,5 juices which 3 of them are ones they just started to sell..Then 1 new mod and 1 new tank..

I don't smoke or never did..I just like the flavors..they have really good ones there..

Now,The fun should start when My husband gets home and ask me, what the heck I was thinking in getting more of this stuff..

Maybe this will work? hehehehe

• Like 3

Not so much 'tickled' but had me shaking my head. My mobile wasnt working so when I got to work I called the provider and after explaining what was happening the young girl said, 'and are you calling from your mobile'!!!

Yes happy little tune @Ceka Cianci. One day Im going to learn to play a ukulele, one day. 

And @Rhonda Huntress, my next thought was 'schnapps'  and then smiled. 

• Like 5

When I travel, I carry a stuffed white rabbit around for photos.

Went to a conference last week in DC, took lots of photos.

Coworker was taking a side-trip to Puerto Rico, so I lent her the bunny.

She's been sending me photos of the bunny doing silly things in Puerto Rico.

Apparently, the bunny likes mangoes and lizards.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Crap Mariner said:

When I travel, I carry a stuffed white rabbit around for photos.

Went to a conference last week in DC, took lots of photos.

Coworker was taking a side-trip to Puerto Rico, so I lent her the bunny.

She's been sending me photos of the bunny doing silly things in Puerto Rico.

Apparently, the bunny likes mangoes and lizards.

I love this idea. There's a rich history of people taking garden gnomes on vacations and photographing them in exotic (for a garden gnome) locations. Sharing the rabbit is a wonderful way to weave a story line through your friendships. And the anthropomorphism is icing on the cake for me. As I read it, your bunny loves to eat lizards, that's a big flower in the icing, or a corner piece.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2

Not sure about "tickled", but we got an email with this announcement at work this week -- a replacement for our current HR system.  If we are now 'capital', then the older models (i.e. me) could be depreciated right out the door soon.

HCM.jpg.b076b37e1bb9ea2ea4040013f3fe4bd1.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Not sure about "tickled", but we got an email with this announcement at work this week -- a replacement for our current HR system.  If we are now 'capital', then the older models (i.e. me) could be depreciated right out the door soon.

HCM.jpg.b076b37e1bb9ea2ea4040013f3fe4bd1.jpg

As a huge fan of anthropomorphism, I find dehumanization just plain icky.

I shall take your HCM, skin it alive, hurl the entrails out onto my patio for the ravens, baste the carcass with root beer, grill it in my fireplace and then feed it to the coyotes.

• Like 2

On 5/13/2017 at 9:10 AM, Madelaine McMasters said:

I love this idea. There's a rich history of people taking garden gnomes on vacations and photographing them in exotic (for a garden gnome) locations. Sharing the rabbit is a wonderful way to weave a story line through your friendships. And the anthropomorphism is icing on the cake for me. As I read it, your bunny loves to eat lizards, that's a big flower in the icing, or a corner piece.

The bunny is coming home today. Got a photo of the bunny with a USDA approval sticker in Customs.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.