How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Another alt. Maybe you wonder if I have a legion. No, not so many. We are 8 including me.

6 with last names, we were holding Mainland for some years. And two I made to have just because it was suddenly released freebie heads and bodies. I thought why not? The alts had already grown into their personalities. I wanted some new looks. I had got a head for myself that I can't part with.

HH_005.jpg

• Like 24

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Marianne is oldest, then a male alt, and this one is number three.

She really needed a new profile picture. She had the oldest Catwa head and hair that had those thick strands and no small hairs as a hairbase.

Helle_009.jpg

"So pretty" was the first thing that came in my mind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Another alt. Maybe you wonder if I have a legion. No, not so many. We are 8 including me.

6 with last names, we were holding Mainland for some years. And two I made to have just because it was suddenly released freebie heads and bodies. I thought why not? The alts had already grown into their personalities. I wanted some new looks. I had got a head for myself that I can't part with.

HH_005.jpg

Lol. Looks great, but I like you as Marrianne!!!

• Thanks 1

Thanks Scyll. I was experimenting with an electric chair I got for our dungeon. I was panning around it and taking random pics to see the various effects. This one caught my eye, so I cropped it and worked it up. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Thanks Scyll. I was experimenting with an electric chair I got for our dungeon. I was panning around it and taking random pics to see the various effects. This one caught my eye, so I cropped it and worked it up. 

Lol ok. Electric chair, eh?

Well, it's a cool looking shot. Although capital punishment and torture was not the first thought it brought to mind.

😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Lol ok. Electric chair, eh?

Well, it's a cool looking shot. Although capital punishment and torture was not the first thought it brought to mind.

😏

LOL. When I set things up. torture and capital punishment aren't on my mind either, in a sense. I'm thinking about what my SL wife and visitors would enjoy, and how good the animations are. 

Edited by Bagnu