How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑦, 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔. 1827858413_o.png.77104af282919fe0a58fbbb46b8fe373.png

Edited by wildorchide
  • Like 16

4 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

Eksik olan tek şey bir şişe Chanel #5

And they ask Marilyn Monroe, "What do you wear when you go to bed at night? Pajamas or nightgowns?" she also answers "Only Chanel No 5" 😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

Amazing how hair color and a bit of color in the face changes an avatar..

She/Her

She/Her - New shape

True. They do make big difference. But a good part of the difference in these two images is the camera. Getting in close with the default 50mm setting you start to get a fisheye look. Your nose and lips are disproportionately exaggerated. Even the small back-off for the second image makes a huge difference and reduces the fisheye effect.

Experiment looking at both sets of makeup and hair using Ctrl 8, 9, and 0.

...and... pretty avatar.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

True. They do make big difference. But a good part of the difference in these two images is the camera. Getting in close with the default 50mm setting you start to get a fisheye look. Your nose and lips are disproportionately exaggerated. Even the small back-off for the second image makes a huge difference and reduces the fisheye effect.

Experiment looking at both sets of makeup and hair using Ctrl 8, 9, and 0.

...and... pretty avatar.

Thanks, Her nose is larger. I was experimenting on how big I could get it, not the perfect little noses everyone has in SL. (almost everyone) But it is exaggerated for sure at that angle.

I will try that, I welcome all tips.

• Like 4