Security Orb Creators and Owners

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I think politics are often entirely apposite in a discussion of this nature.

Below, for instance, is terrifyingly graphic evidence of why ban lines need to extend higher.

Boris Johnson - Blank.jpg

I remember that. Plonker. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I think politics are often entirely apposite in a discussion of this nature.

Below, for instance, is terrifyingly graphic evidence of why ban lines need to extend higher.

Boris Johnson - Blank.jpg

I had to look a bit closer to be sure that isn't the a$$Trumpet.

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

I just bought lands in Mainland, and wanted rid of the ugly yellow ban lines. I have a security orb (keeps saying disabled grr, but it is working). I have security cos when i was in a LL home, i had ban lines on, and people were moving my stuff, or rezzing items (even though i had it set to no build....go figure) But after my bed being levitated and turned around, the guy messaged me and said the LL homes have a gap in the security i was like woah!  

So now got an orb and i have my security set to 50 seconds and to nearest parcel, because i explore and due to lag spikes get propelled onto someones land, when trying to stay on a main road/waterway that is narrow. I recently bought a place near road 11, rode my horse down the path, got a lag spike, i tried to not go on their land, but next thing poof at home with my horse hahaha, Read the message...........you died, i thought in all my years on SL that is a first, bit extreme to me to be honest. But yeah i can see the fors and againsts. 

i remember years ago on my 1st avi, i was married, we had lands, we didn't put security, only on the house, but we made it private, after a few times i went on the lands and had people say i had no right there....it was my home lol One was trying to get into the house, and argued that the house was not mine, cos the land was in my SL Husbands name urgh, i just went to land settings, said you sure i don't have rights, and put the ban lines on poof think they found out i did have rights hehehe :P But if people weren't like that i wouldn't be so into having security. But it is my land i try to have respect both ways, and give people time to get their vehicle etc off the land without being poofed home, cos that is annoying as heck!

15 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Prorogation has bought him an extra few weeks. 

Ask Canadian Tories how well prorogation worked out for them the last time they were in power.

(Well, technically, that would be the most recent time they were in power, but with a little luck it might be the last time, too.)

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.