Security Orb Creators and Owners

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Inalienable right refers to rights that cannot be surrendered, sold or transferred to someone else, especially a natural right such as the right to own property. However, these rights can be transferred with the consent of the person possessing those rights. Inalienable is defined as incapable of being surrendered or transferred; at least without one's consent.[Morrison v. State, 252 S.W.2d 97, 101 (Mo. Ct. App. 1952)]. A person can surrender, sell or transfer inalienable rights by actual or constructive consent.

The Declaration of Independence also speaks about unalienable rights. It says that that “all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." These rights cannot be bartered away, or given away, or taken away except in punishment of crime. Governments are instituted to “secure," not grant or create, these rights.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/i/inalienable-right/

Unalienable... inalienable... hmmm.

Edited by Selene Gregoire

9 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

In the words of a rather influential American: we hold these truths to be self evident. If you don't hold a few basic truths about humanity to be self evident, I can't help you.

There are influential americans?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I want to believe that you have Google Alerts set for that term.

/me shuffles off to the cornfield.

I ran across it reading the last several pages of this thread in order to catch up. Having done so, what I want to know is: Where's the lock already? Come on, moderators, it's time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

This thread was 3 years dead... a noob gave it a touch of CPR in march and then another noob hooked up the machines on friday.. 

Thats it.. 

Necropost.jpg.bd545f14ac705ad23ab3e92c3f912458.jpg59b00f0798aca_pinheadnecro2.jpg.c2eb73758dc93fd3c16f0c5d74403433.jpg

Image result for necropostingRelated image

Image result for necroposting

If you post a bunch of really old memes about necroposting . . . does that count as necromemeing?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, KanryDrago said:

There are influential americans?

There's one on the loose right now, f***ing stuff up everywhere he goes. I'm sure you've seen him, he's got an orange glow that's visible from space. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air.........

I know I can count on you.......

Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"

You've got the love I need to see me through......

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:
On 7/22/2019 at 3:49 AM, Amina Sopwith said:

There's one on the loose ................. he's got an orange glow that's visible from space. 

when somebody comments on the less white glow of the previous one it's racisme .... keep politics out of here please.

Haven’t you heard of “Orange is the New Black”? But I think Amina was referring to a different orange thing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

when somebody comments on the less white glow of the previous one it's racisme .... keep politics out of here please.

The entire point was that it was not a reference to his actual real skin tone. 

But if it makes you feel any better, I and my fellow Brits are wholly screwed now. Well, we were already but now it's official. Our only hope now is that Larry the cat might change the locks.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

when somebody comments on the less white glow of the previous one it's racisme .... 

What, we can't say someone's hair looks stupid now? Generally I refrain from making fun of someone's appearance, and for sure if they can't help how they look.
But when someone deliberately adopts a hair color that looks like something on a deranged clown I want to retain the right to comment, especially if said person represents the country I live in.

1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

But if it makes you feel any better, I and my fellow Brits are wholly screwed now. Well, we were already but now it's official. Our only hope now is that Larry the cat might change the locks.

I think politics are often entirely apposite in a discussion of this nature.

Below, for instance, is terrifyingly graphic evidence of why ban lines need to extend higher.

Boris Johnson - Blank.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.