Resolutions???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sassy Romano wrote:

Mine is to leave SL this year and quit posting in the forums

Okay... this post confuses the hell out of me.  I mean, if you really want to leave SL and stop posting here, why can't you just do that?  What's the point in announcing your objective in such a manner?  Unless, of course, you're simply hoping that people will flood you with desperate requests that you remain... therefore fortifying the need for your presence... at least, in your own mind.

But that's what confuses me... I'm more than certain that you don't require such outside fortification in order to prop up your own sense of self worth.  I just never pictured you the type.

...Dres

Nothing as drama fueled as that Dres, the question was asked, I responded.  Will I succeed?  I don't know but no, i'm not looking for anything at all, just a passing answer in a thread that's all :)  

I could have said "to get fitter" but I already have a gym membership though according to studies, it's not effective without actually going and putting in effort.                 

Sassy Romano wrote:

Nothing as drama fueled as that Dres, the question was asked, I responded.  Will I succeed?  I don't know but no, i'm not looking for anything at all, just a passing answer in a thread that's all
:)

I could have said "to get fitter" but I already have a gym membership though according to studies, it's not effective without actually going and putting in effort.                 

Sorry, it's not the same at all... but whatever.  I do hope that you have a great year... no matter what you decide to do.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.