have you ever purchased something off market place you love but also regret ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Splatulated wrote:

I bought a boat for 4,500 L$ I love it so much

but regret it because due to the 386 prims it uses , I cant rez it anywhere

maybe a sand box here and there but yeah

Next time you should read the description before you buy something...or give me your money, at least its not wasted then ;)

Its stated twice, that your ship has 386 prims and the number alone should have made you pay even more attention to the description, because at the end it says its a static build, which means its not intended to be used for sailing. This boat is more a house or a fancy decoration for your private island and not something to be used randomly in the open world.

When I returned to SL after an extended break the first thing I did was go through my inventory and spent most of the 3 days it took going 'OMG what was I thinking.." delete delete delete.

Not regretted any physical object though - I have various motorbikes a beautiful aston martin, various buggies and despite not ever using them cos I am a danger to anything within a 10 mile radius when I do, no regrets...specially the car cos that is just sex on wheels lol.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

Next time you should read the description before you buy something...or give me your money, at least its not wasted then
;)

Its stated twice, that your ship has 386 prims and the number alone should have made you pay even more attention to the description, because at the end it says its a static build, which means its not intended to be used for sailing. This boat is more a house or a fancy decoration for your private island and not something to be used randomly in the open world.

this was before i learned that the average sim renter has a 60 prim limit

Splatulated wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

Next time you should read the description before you buy something...or give me your money, at least its not wasted then
;)

Where do you get that number from? Most people who have land own far more than that. Its unusual to only have 60 prims. Even the smallest plot, the size of a Linden Home, comes with 117 prims. If you have less, then thats probably because you are using some skybox-only renting thing for a very cheap price.

Syo Emerald wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote:

Splatulated wrote:

;)

Where do you get that number from? Most people who have land own far more than that. Its unusual to only have 60 prims. Even the smallest plot, the size of a Linden Home, comes with 117 prims. If you have less, then thats probably because you are using some skybox-only renting thing for a very cheap price.

well they do have their own stuff which takes up most of the prims 

during the passing of time, people increase the amount of money they have, and decrease it as well, there may be a point in his/her time that s/he would have more money, during that time if s/he would like to afford more space, s/he will have the probability of renting or purchasing that extra land, so possibly with time, if that wish is there, s/he will have more land.

yes, i think the amount of money will increase and decrease several times as s/he makes transactions, there will be a point where the amount will be at its max high, during that time i hope s/he have enough money to rent or buy land that will have enough prims to rez the ship.

seeing that splatulated has means to achieve 4,500, i don't think that just by standing there, it probably has means to achieve an amount of money that will grant him/her the possibility to buy or rent land that allows him/her to rez at least 386 prims, by that time, it would be totally possible that he/r ship can be rezzed and s/he can live there.

Canoro Philipp wrote:

seeing that splatulated has means to achieve 4,500, i don't think that just by standing there, it probably has means to achieve an amount of money that will grant him/her the possibility to buy or rent land that allows him/her to rez at least 386 prims, by that time, it would be totally possible that he/r ship can be rezzed and s/he can live there.

the onlything stopping me from renting is that Linden Lab doesnt accept prepaid credit cards 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.