The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am still playing with Ken instead of Barbie. The Menstuff Hunt 3 has started, and that means free stuff. The skin, hair and pants is free, making this a very cheap look. It is 150 stores, so no way am I going to them all. I read blogs and go for skin, footwear, hair and clothes with sculpted details. 

6341110235_1e669f8542_z.jpg 

I've been participating in that hunt and managed to find a few items. Any help with Item #2 from Alphamale? I like their line of products, but could not find the hunt item. So I skipped it and went to Item #3 at Subversion, and found this sweater and scarf combination. I really like the stuff at Subversion too. They also have a gift for the ladies, which is pretty nice. It's not a hunt item, just Subversion's regular monthly gift. It's on the main floor in the large rotating gold package. It's for both men and women.

@Pussycat, nice eyes. That's a very political location.

Snapshot_047.png

Seasons greetings from Chalet Linden. There's nothing like cold weather, a new sweater and scarf, and a hot cup of decaf!

great pics all.  sorrry everyone is soo cold.  Invites everyone to come to Florida for the winter and stay on the beach as it's still shorts weather till about let's see always all the time except maybe 3 nights a year.  :)

Love that picture UncommonTruth,  great house and is that a lion on your shirt or inner tigress leaking out?  :smileywink:

Kidding wif u 

Master Tigress  from Kung Fu Panda flick

tigress.jpg

Good luck with that...somehow, I always found a way to screw it up :matte-motes-silly:

BUT...after searching for four years for the perfect Christmas tree for me, I finally found it...absolutely love it, not cardboard looking at all and decorated exactly the way I like.  This picture really doesn't do it justice, looks much nicer inworld.

tree_002.png

It looks fantastic. And you have a very nice home! 

Another male look for Gogo's newbie6345045697_40e37e3802_z.jpg

makeover challenge. I almost regret that I didn't get the double dark elf swords, but this sword isn't so bad for 9 L. Only a fashion accessory, but I would be toast in a battle sim no matter how good the weapons are. I can only make lethal looks. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Hope that's artificial fur or the folks from PETA will be after you.

@Marianne, I especially like the ears. I have a bit of fetish. I refuse to engage in adult activity unless I'm wearing elf ears.

@Kyle, that is a good looking Christmas tree. Wish I had one.

@UT, no fire brigade, no serenade, just pyromania. Nice looking house. Don't fall into the fire pit. It looks huge. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.