The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks Venus, and everyone... I'm always talking about the amazing group of people here in the forum, which has her very interested.  I love my sister very much and I love a lot of people here as well.  It only makes sense that I would want everyone I love to get together.  She has met a number of people from here inworld and thinks the world of them.  I think it's time for her to step up and make herself known, but of course, that's up to her.

Either way, you guys are great.  Thank you for being so very supportive.

...Dres

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Hello Grimhilda...you are gorgeous!!!  Just like the rest of us :matte-motes-silly:

Come join us, we don't bite.

@Dres...you seem to be a
big
brother, am I correct?

Most certainly, and I can be very protective, if the situation calls for it.  The thing is, it hardly ever does, Grim knows very well how to take care of herself.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Hello Grimhilda...you are gorgeous!!!  Just like the rest of us :matte-motes-silly:

Come join us, we don't bite.

@Dres...you seem to be a
big
brother, am I correct?

Most certainly, and I can be very protective, if the situation calls for it.  The thing is, it hardly ever does, Grim knows very well how to take care of herself.

...Dres

This is good but nice to know you always have a backup...:matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

@Venus...I'm starting to go that way too, smaller or mini versions of the houses, if offered.  It saves on the prims of the build and unnecessary furnishing of the extra rooms...I like to be able to put more into my outdoor space & landscaping. :)

ETA:  Although not today :(  I have always loved the Laurel cottage from What's Next and everytime I see one of Val's pics with it in the background, makes me yearn...I went and bought it today, just me rambling around in that huge house.  But, holy cow, had a hard time furnishing the little conservatory area, finally went to get the one designed for it...it cost more then half what I paid for the whole house :(  Unfortunately, it is the only thing that really looks cute there.

Val, I blame you...:smileytongue:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

@Venus...I'm starting to go that way too, smaller or mini versions of the houses, if offered.  It saves on the prims of the build and unnecessary furnishing of the extra rooms...I like to be able to put more into my outdoor space & landscaping.
:)

ETA:  Although not today
:(
  I have always loved the Laurel cottage from What's Next and everytime I see one of Val's pics with it in the background, makes me yearn...I went and bought it today, just me rambling around in that huge house.  But, holy cow, had a hard time furnishing the little conservatory area, finally went to get the one designed for it...it cost more then half what I paid for the whole house
:(
  Unfortunately, it is the only thing that really looks cute there.

Val, I blame you...:smileytongue:

:smileysurprised: Oooooh! I swear I don't get any commission on What Next's sales! (but I wish I could...:matte-motes-evil-invert:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.