The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Love that outfit Venus,  I'm a big fan of League.  The juxtaposition of your most angelic face and such a dubious looking location gives it a very interesting edge.

So many stunning pics in this thread and they just keep getting more and more interesting. Good viewing with my Sunday morning coffee. :matte-motes-smile:

@ Valerie, I want that coat your wearing !

Kelli May wrote:

Thank you Venus. The coat is from DeLa; they sell it in loads of colours and jacket length too.

ya they do have really nice things there...thier jackets and coats really don't need much adjusting at all ..plus they give you the chest and spine option for the body,, i remember just getting fatpack after fatpack of their jackets and coats hehehe

love them!!

i posted a picture a little while back of one of their flight jackets..

let me see if it is on my uploads..

*Tick Tock Tick Tock*

this was all i could find at the moment..but the image on the far right is the flight jacket from DeLa as well..

i just remember getting it out of the box and not having to do a thing to hit..when usually you know you will be doing a fitting session for atleast a few minutes with most jackets and coats..

Apache test run 2.png

@ Burciaq - Welcome...like the contrast between the background and your tattoos.  Nice look :)

@ Kelli - Loving that coat....on my way to get one (as if I don't have enough already)  :(

@ Dres - Really like your place...it fits you :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Kelli May wrote:

Thank you Venus. The coat is from DeLa; they sell it in loads of colours and jacket length too.

i just remember getting it out of the box and not having to do a thing to hit..when usually you know you will be doing a fitting session for atleast a few minutes with most jackets and coats..

yep, that amazed me too. I'm a slightly unconventional shape in SL, and I nearly didn't buy it because there was no demo. I was expecting a lot of work, but it virtually fit straight from the box.

ETA: unconventional shape in this case means I'm under 6 feet tall, my legs don't make up 70% of my height, my head is larger than my boobs, my arms reach below my hips and are thicker than a twiglet.

Kelli May wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Kelli May wrote:

yep, that amazed me too. I'm a slightly unconventional shape in SL, and I nearly didn't buy it because there was no demo. I was expecting a lot of work, but it virtually fit straight from the box.

there is one other place that makes these really nice tops that come off the breast with the lace that flows down to a half top..it maks the top look loose fitting..i was like ..oh ya those never work on me..

but it ate at me and ate at me and i was like the curious cat and grabbed the fat pack takign the risk..

right out of the box they fit beautifully..i was so excited that i gave the best review i have ever given on the market place..lol

i bet the creator even thought i was going a bit overboard LOL

i'll see if i can find it..you may like those as well..they are nice tops..

i'll edit this post  in a few minutes with the link..i'm sure it's still on my market purchace records..

ETA: ok here it is heheheeh

:::insanya:::

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.