The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Cute jacket, Valerie...mind sharing where you got it?

@Venus...saw you at LeeZu the other night, was going to say hi but by the time I finished rezzing you were gone
:(
  I love her new release of her jackets!!!  Got the blue one
:)

Sorry I missed you Kylie.  I was in a browser window for some of that time, did not pay attention to my radar and logged off.  I am such a snob that way.

Hey guys... I've been talking to my sister about posting here on the forum and she says she would love to give it a try.  I told her that she should post to this thread to begin with, but she's seen a lot of the pics posted here and she believes she's just not as gorgeous as the girls that post here (which they certainly are)... she thinks she's more of a plain jane, but I disagree.

Here's a couple of close-up pics I've taken of her over time... I think she absolutely gorgeous, but then again... I may be biased, we do have the same genetics... lol.

Grimmie_01.png

Grimmie_02.png

These have not been touched up at all, only cropped a little.

...Dres

I have no idea what makeup it is... I asked her and she said she has no idea who Torley is (I do believe her... there's really no reason why she would)... but she said she'd look up the creator and let you know, because she does like to promote designers that she likes (she was looking over my shoulder, and told me what to say, when I wrote that ETA: well most of that).

I only posted these photos in hopes to get her to participate here (and get her over her reservations), because I think she is wonderful and her voice would be a great addition to the forum. She is quite a unique individual, and I'm sure she'd offer a new perspective on things that would be much appreciated.  Can't force her though... I'm trying to just be encouraging.  She seems interested.

...Dres

UncommonTruth wrote:

@Dres's sister- Stunning! Love the aqua color of your eyes :matte-motes-inlove: And if you like promoting stuff you like, can I ask what your hair in the second pic is? Love that too, realy classy ^^

Hehe...that's what I was going to ask :matte-motes-silly:  You beat me to it!

Dres, would she mind you telling us her first name so we can address her?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.