The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

:smileylol:  I kept reading that as your scary
cows
  .. even after scrolling back through the pages and pages of stunning and smoke filled pics to catch back up to why your cows were unusually scary (all cows are scary, I thought yours must be terrifying!)

LOL UC!!! Yeah some cows can be REALLY scary, especially after some transgender manipulations. :D:D

PolarCow.jpeg

It has been a while since I visited.  Everyone's pics are great and I am jealous of your computers.  I have a couple to add (even if I can't compete with the quality of the rest of the thread)

1 - Found a this place on a hunt and true to form got completely distracted from hunting...  Oh well, I had fun...  Oh, and before you laugh - yes, I thought the skirt was too revealing and put on a pair of shorts underneath :smileytongue:

original_50527fa25a53f70a27000001.jpg

2 - A friend took me too a place called Happy Mood.  My computer was not cooperating at the time, so it took more than an hour to get the picture I wanted to post to the feeds.  (Can we all say PITA perfectionist?)  So I am darn well going to post it somewhere else.

Snapshot_001.jpg

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

It has been a while since I visited.  Everyone's pics are great and I am jealous of your computers.  I have a couple to add (even if I can't compete with the quality of the rest of the thread)

1 - Found a this place on a hunt and true to form got completely distracted from hunting...  Oh well, I had fun...  Oh, and before you laugh - yes, I thought the skirt was too revealing and put on a pair of shorts underneath :smileytongue:

original_50527fa25a53f70a27000001.jpg

2 - A friend took me too a place called Happy Mood.  My computer was not cooperating at the time, so it took more than an hour to get the picture I wanted to post to the feeds.  (Can we all say PITA perfectionist?)  So I am darn well going to post it somewhere else.

Snapshot_001.jpg

The doctor looks pretty darn happy!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Another quiet night at home..

Snapshot_154.jpg

What a lovely and peaceful shot Sara! Your homestead must be as gorgeous as its owner! :smileyhappy:

There's nothing like home: I love daydreaming on my porch on a chilly Autumn morning. 

porch.jpg

Aww thanks Val  :heart:  Your home is lovely as always :)

@Ko thank you Ko.  Your post prompted me to look at some of your photos.  Amazing work.  Sketch is cool

@Sara great use of shading.  How come you in yours looks so much better than mine.  Girls, lol

@Valerie love the flowers and the normalness of your home.  Kitties look happy too.

@Raven- Nice composition and mix of the femine look and great hair.

Sara - I'm glad it made someone else smile. :}

Neal - Thank you, you've made my muse wake up a little and suggest we do something more creative tonight than spend another 5k on boots, grin.

Val - Really lovely juxtaposition of class and ruralness in this photo. And I can't help but want to be sprawled in a sunbeam in that stable-- the light is magical.

Here's one of me furled on the deck at home, watching the last summer dusk gutter out over the sea.

wheredoesthesummergo.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.