The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not ready to quit smoking Nyll. My very first boyfriend (Irish!!!) got me starting some 34 years ago while we were trying to sale some old records on a flea market near St. Stephen's Green, listening at Hotel California in loop! These memories from my first time in Ireland often come back when I lit a cigarette. I still smoke the same brand after all these years... :smileyhappy:

@Val... the bridge is really very good! I love the rustic feel off it. Your sim is lovely. Back in the "day" when I had a sim.. I was constantly changing it. One week it would be a forest with standing stones and ponds.. the next week it would be completely sunken with a greek temple in the middle of it. Now, I'm building a replica of True Blood's Queen Sophie-Anne's mansion.. Ok.. way off topic!

I love visiting Humanoid.. so many places for great photos..

Humanoid1_001.jpg

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

@Val... the bridge is really very good! I love the rustic feel off it. Your sim is lovely. Back in the "day" when I had a sim.. I was constantly changing it. One week it would be a forest with standing stones and ponds.. the next week it would be completely sunken with a greek temple in the middle of it. Now, I'm building a replica of True Blood's Queen Sophie-Anne's mansion.. Ok.. way off topic!

Humanoid1_001.jpg

Beautiful shot Nim.  The whole scene takes one to a different world.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Ok thanks to Nyll.. lol  I found clothes by Elymode.  This is my latest from their store. I love the capris which are partial mesh, I mixed and matched on the colors and no doubt will buy this outfit in many different shades :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Snapshot_132.jpg

Glad you like Elymode Saraya and that's a gorgeous outfit on you! :)

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

Humanoid1_001.jpg

Well if all fairies look like you Nim in that gorgeous photo, I'm off down the bottom of my garden to look for some! :smileyvery-happy:

There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?

Richard Dawkins, Zoologist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.