Awsome photos Val and Nyll

Thanks for the notes on here and everyone that PM'd me.  I really appreaciate it.  Nothing like friends to wake you up from a couple of F**** 'd up days.  biggest of hugs.   

@Valerie that note you posted was very inspiring.  Thank you.

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Posted Images

Dont even think of thanking me Neal. I'm quite an old thing in SL. i do not pretend to be a very knowledgable person, but I know what it's like to get hurt. And I also know what it's like to feel hapiness and love showering you when it comes back. I am no one to understand or even less less judge what went wrong between you and Sara. All I can say is that you both are dear to my heart, and it hurts to see you two in pain. @ both of you, there go my love and my prayers. I wish you peace and hapiness from the bottom of my heart. :heart: Yours, truly friendly, Val.

Well, thanks to a lot of people here and inworld who sent me kind words I will be staying in SL,  I never realized how many friends I had  until these past few days :)   To Nyll and Val, wonderful pics as always, And Nyll, you make mesh look wonderful, too bad I have to change it so much on my shape to get it to look  right :)

Ooooh! It feels so good to see you posting again Sara!!! This thread could never be the same without you! :smileyhappy:

Here are two from this morning. I have set up a new dining table for one (since my partner cannot come to SL anymore...:smileysad:). And also, I have turned my sim to Autumn, the colors are so beautiful!

salon.jpg

garden.jpg

@Valerie, Love those pictures and the flowers are amazing.
@Willow, Does Supergirl cook for Superman using only superfoods identiefied by the Mayo Clinic?   http://www.sweettaterblog.com/2009/09/17/mayo-clinics-10-superfoods/  (For those  not from the US pinnacle of healthcare in the US)

Ok nothing like a shave to get rolling!!  Trying out some facial Tatoos and loving mesh lately.

shave.jpg

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well, thanks to a lot of people here and inworld who sent me kind words I will be staying in SL,  I never realized how many friends I had  until these past few days
:)
   To Nyll and Val, wonderful pics as always, And Nyll, you make mesh look wonderful, too bad I have to change it so much on my shape to get it to look  right

Thanks Saraya and great to hear you're staying! :) I probably won't buy too much mesh until the deformer arrives.

Saraya Starr wrote:

Well, thanks to a lot of people here and inworld who sent me kind words I will be staying in SL,  I never realized how many friends I had  until these past few days
   To Nyll and Val, wonderful pics as always, And Nyll, you make mesh look wonderful, too bad I have to change it so much on my shape to get it to look  right

And the Celebrations bagan......as life was back to normal :)

Snoopy.jpg

And the Happy Forum Family gathered again to share their love

Forum Party.jpg

And Charlie brown planted a tree in honor of new beginnings and to remind everyone family and (forum family) is the most important thing :)

Christmas Tree.jpg

So glad you stayed Sara  :) :)

NealCrz wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

And the Celebrations bagan......as life was back to normal

Snoopy.jpg

And the Happy Forum Family gathered again to share their love

Forum Party.jpg

And Charlie brown planted a tree in honor of new beginnings and to remind everyone family and (forum family) is the most important thing

Christmas Tree.jpg

So glad you stayed Sara  

Thankyou Neal, it is a very sweet post and it made me smile :)

Yeah, I would have missed too many people if I had left, got myself a new parcel..downsized a bit, not sure I can make do with only 1875 prims though :smileylol:  If I can find a homestead that doesn't cost me a small fortune I will eventually move back to one of those..I do miss having that privacy :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Posting a picture from my feed. I think I've never loved a bedroom like I love this one. :smileyhappy:

bedroom.jpg

I have always loved your house Val, so much so that I went and bought it a few months ago :)  When I am more settled back into SL and have a bigger parcel it will go up again, that house feels like a home to me and  I love how you set up the bedroom :)

Sara, I'm posting with an alt. valerie Inshan cannot post anymore in these forums. The techs at LL are aware of it. I hope this can fixed but to be honest I 'am crying my heart out now................ Forums are all what's left for me now that my partner is gone. I don't know how I will cope if the support doesnt fix it. :smileysad:

Aww Val, I saw that post you made and replied , Don't cry cause then I will cry too :(  So many people here love you, take heart in that, I know it does not replace the partner you love but speaking for myself, I/we would do anything to put that smile back on your face  :heart:

And my fingers are crossed, my toes are crossed, in hope that those techs at LL fix this very soon  :)

*sighs*  I wish I knew how to fix this for you Val, I really do. I don't want to  see you go :(   I know what it's like to lose someone you love and see nothing but misery ahead.  It wouldn't hurt to try to contact Rodvik and see if this can be fixed.  I am praying that it gets resolved soon :heart:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sara!!! It so nice to see another lovely picture of yours! Plus, LL has fixed my issue, I can post again, YAY!!! This makes my day!
:D

... But why is this owl staring at me with such an angry look???
:P

owl.jpg

YAY  Val !!  /me does a little dance   :)  Hmm.. peers close at the owl.. I don't think he is angry Val, think he is just mesmerized by your beauty  :matte-motes-whistle:

And thanks, feels good to post some pics again :)