The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

@ All, my best DJ friend will be playing for my RL brithday on Sunday at 8:00 AM SLT, would love to have you!!!!!!!!

cakebite__for_val.jpg

Val, this is for you. Happy almost-birthday. :}

Thank you Ko! Just woke up on this sunny Monday and you're my first cake of the day! :D I just LOVE this picture and will keep it along my favorites! 

valerie Inshan wrote:

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

@ All, my best DJ friend will be playing for my RL brithday on Sunday at 8:00 AM SLT, would love to have you!!!!!!!!

cakebite__for_val.jpg

Val, this is for you. Happy almost-birthday. :}

Thank you Ko! Just woke up on this sunny Monday and you're my first cake of the day!
:D
I just LOVE this picture and will keep it along my favorites! 

Happy Birthday Val!

@ Randall, a special thanks (Bukowski knows why :smileywink:)

@ UC and all, thank you so very much for you birthday wishes.

You didn't miss any party at all actually, it was cancelled because I got a bad pneumonia as a gift this year. Meh. Will be stuck at home at least for a week, so be prepared to see me post even more in the forums! 

Hugs to you all! 

UncommonTruth wrote:

Awwwww I hope you feel better soon Val! :matte-motes-crying: Hugs you (without breathing on you so that I don't give you my cold)

It's been so long since I put anything in here I took a quick snapshot so you all wouldn't forget me!

Snapshot_011.png

You must be kidding: how could you be forgotten?!!! :heart::smileyhappy:

gacha_boom_far.jpg

A friend and I spent a few hours last night at the Arcade buying a ridiculous number of gachas. :} It was the most fun fair I've been to in a while in SL-- people piled with odd things or dressed in mesh hamster avatars yelling out for trades. 

My skin, glasses, shoulder-skunk, fox-stole, stag necklace, top, flask and stingray-plushie in this photo were some of my wins.

GACHA_boom_mid_vert2.jpg

I was a bit heartbroken to leave. :\

Beautiful pictures Sara, Ko, Kylan and Valerie and great to see Randall post  Hate being the only guy. Hope you feel better Valerie.

Neal, working on the new sim making sure the chapel guardian is free of moss.    Love this mesh by Kal.  It's great things finally look more natural and no more pants up the bu?????? hehe

neal castle.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.