The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Trying out a new (actually old skin in different shade). Is a bit paler then I usually wear but I like it
:)
  Also doing a bit of celebration, start a new job on Monday and well lol, got a Homestead and setting up what will be an English country look to the sim

Snapshot_167.jpg

KISMET!!!
:D
You look lovely here Sara (especially wearing this Gizza shirt! :smileywink:)

Lol Val, I do love my Kismet homes  :smileyvery-happy: Dug that outfit out of my inventory, actually forgot I had it..lol. And thanks :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sorry, I forgot: congratulations for your new job! Life is strange: I am just loosing mine... I have absolutely no idea what will happen now.

Took refugee and comfort in my SL kitchen to forget. Furnishing my new home keeps my mind away from RL porblems.

cuisineok.jpg

Thanks, and I'm sorry Val ,  Life really does suck sometimes :(  hugs you tight.

Your home looks lovely , just like it's owner :heart:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Nyll, your bikini is indeed lovely, but I'd run if I was you!

Saraya Starr wrote:

Run Nyll, Run ! **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-lol.gif" border="0" alt=":smileylol:" title="Smiley LOL" />

__________________________________________________________________________________________

NealCrz wrote:

Nyll - If you can't get away pick one out and fall in love like this goofy video. haha ,,,but run fast!   Great Picture for October.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

LOL. Yes, when the zombie on the ground grabbed my ankles I ran. :smileyvery-happy:

Great vid Neal!

Saraya Starr wrote:

Trying out a new (actually old skin in different shade). Is a bit paler then I usually wear but I like it
  Also doing a bit of celebration, start a new job on Monday and well lol, got a Homestead and setting up what will be an English country look to the sim

Snapshot_167.jpg

Congratulations on the new Homestead and gorgeous home Saraya and looking so lovely in this photo! :)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you so very much all.... Yes, I will go on, no matter the tears while building. I think Im gonna love this new place. You are welcome any time dear friends, just IM me.

chambre1.jpg

terrasse.jpg

So sorry to hear of your troubles Val. On your home, you have such taste and style but of course you're French so expected lol. I just adore your new home and would love to visit. :)

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Gorgeous pic of your home Val and I love the wall art!

What are you playing on the piano? Chopin, Beethoven or maybe Rachmaninoff?

Thank you Nyll. You guess right: I'm pretty much in a Chopin mood lately. :smileyhappy:

The wall art (which I adore) has a weird story: It just poofed from my inventory all of sudden over a year ago, and also disappeared from the merchant's store. I was so sad it was lost. Then two days ago, just browsing the MP, here it was, back again for sale! I assume some copyright issue must have been fixed. I would hate to loose this one again....

ETA: Lol, I have such a slow Mac these days I didn't see your second reply! Of course, you are welcome anytime Nyll! For your information, I will be holding a breakfast party at 8:00 AM SLT on Sunday November 4th to celebrate my new place. I would love if you could make it! (This goes to Sara and all my friends of course).

I will post the location on my feed a day or 2 before. Hugs you! 

valerie Inshan wrote:

ETA: Lol, I have such a slow Mac these days I didn't see your second reply! Of course, you are welcome anytime Nyll! For your information, I will be holding a breakfast party at 8:00 AM SLT on Sunday November 4th to celebrate my new place. I would love if you could make it! (This goes to Sara and all my friends of course).

I will post the location on my feed a day or 2 before. Hugs you! 

Thank you for the invitation Val and I will do my very best to come. :)

Kelli May wrote:

It's like I'm always dressed for a fight these days. I even bring my own dramatic lighting.

tech_ninja_sml.png

Ooo, I love this! I'm sort of conflicted on whether I would or wouldn't want to meet you on a dark night, Kelli.

Does that katana come with any good animations in it? I've been out of the loop on SL weaponry for ages, but I'd like to make a combat film sometime maybe now that I'm on a better connection. Maybe you or Caitlin have some suggestions?

valerie Inshan wrote:

This old brige (it was already installed on my land when I moved in) has some fantastic poses! 

bridge1.jpg

bridge2.jpg

I thought about buying this bridge too, Val-- the anims & poses are brilliant, huh? I just have nowhere to rez it at the moment since it completely doesn't go with my bamboo-sprouted, tatami-floored shoin-zukuri house. Lovely pix as always though. :}

Kobuk Farshore wrote:

Does that katana come with any good animations in it? I've been out of the loop on SL weaponry for ages, but I'd like to make a combat film sometime maybe now that I'm on a better connection. Maybe you or Caitlin have some suggestions?

It comes with a full set of animations, including guard, kicks, high, low and roundhouse blows and drawing from back & hip. It's C: SI (Combat: Samurai Island) compatible.

A good start might be a trip to the C: SI store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Samurai%20Tokyo/139/139/22 where you can buy Musashi blades or other brands of Japanese weapon (the Archatek Naginata is interesting if you want to try something a little different).

eta: I just remembered that "Sadistic Hacker" have a freebie pack of katana poses at their store; good for action photography.

NealCrz wrote:

Neal cutting some old growth at the sym's chateau for the winter and for those that need wood in the NorthEast after the storm.  

Any ladies need anything fixed?  

i can't see anything that needs fixing, but I'm sure I could find something to break.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.