The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Mushrooms anybody? I like them with an omelette.:smileywink:

mushrooms.jpg

Great shot Val , love the colors of Fall :)  /me gets a basket and starts picking mushrooms :smileylol:

Got another homestead yesterday, just love the privacy of them, and so will be working on it today.  I'm like you Val, I change mine according to the seasons :)

NealCrz wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Ok thanks to Nyll.. lol  I found clothes by Elymode.  This is my latest from their store. I love the capris which are partial mesh, I mixed and matched on the colors and no doubt will buy this outfit in many different shades :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Snapshot_132.jpg

Lovely lady on a peaceful night.  Well done Sara.  Looks like a great night to take my RL boat out in how its lit by the moon.

Thankyou Neal :)     I love a moonlit night, something magical about them, to me anyways :)

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Ok thanks to Nyll.. lol  I found clothes by Elymode.  This is my latest from their store. I love the capris which are partial mesh, I mixed and matched on the colors and no doubt will buy this outfit in many different shades :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Snapshot_132.jpg

Glad you like Elymode Saraya and that's a gorgeous outfit on you!
:)

Thankyou Nyll :)  I first got that dress you posted here in this thread, so much so that I got the fatpack of it because I could not decide which color to get.:smileylol:  

valerie Inshan wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

</humor break>

Lol Perrie, you do know us so very well, don't you! Thanks for the humor break.
:D

It would be interesting to make one for "Guy Meets Girl"

Yeah but that will have to be posted in the Adult forum.
:P

laughs out loud.  It's good to be simple,

Guys - no order (sex, sports, food, love).  

A lady friend told me this though  Girls = shopping and shopping for sex.   ( that caught me by suprise lol)

valerie Inshan wrote:

Wow Sara! Hot, sexy and armed: you do look dangerous!
:D

In a more peaceful tone, here's one from this morning. Autum is coming and it's foggy and chilly today in SL as in RL. Love this armchait I found at Empress and Hierophant shop. 

chilly.jpg

Lol Val thanks :)  Love that chair, looks so cozy in front of the fire :)

@Venus: Absolutely gorgeous photos, colour and composition! I'll have to visit that sim.

@Perrie: Great cartoon! If there was a Guy meets Girl one, I think we all know where the Guy's arrows would be pointing to! :smileyvery-happy:

@Saraya: Seeing the ciggie in your mouth leads me to believe Val is giving you bad habits! :smileyvery-happy:

Great theme photo and masquerade photos! :) We had a masquerade event at our club on Friday but I forgot to take a pic.

@Raven: Lovely pic Raven with the stars through the window and I adore the pink dresser. :)

@Kelli: Amazing mesh avatar! I just love it and the wonderful setting. :)

@Val: Two Hermès bags! /me jealous 8(>_<)8 Of course we know French women are style icons! :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.