The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am partial to Curio skins as I wore them for nearly three years until recently.  So, of the two you show, I favor Curio on you.  There is something about Al Vulo skins that they do not look quite 'right' on some shapes (like mine).  I prefer the lips on Curio, too.  Perhaps I have an aversion to open mouths..dunno.  Anyway, for what it's worth :)

That first pic is just gorgeous! It does look like a dream. And the second is so cute. I am wondering if I'm the only getting an urge to stick a finger between your toes... :matte-motes-nerdy:

The open lips aren't part of that skin, I added because it looked better to me lol. I bought the Curio skin pack as well :matte-motes-big-grin: I still love them both, so I've decided I'll just swap them out to match my outfits :smileyvery-happy:

Val, you always look lovely, and you do not look like a desperate housewife, from any era lmao. 

Coby Foden wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

loo[2].jpg

Val... you forgot to lift the lid up!  :smileysurprised:  :matte-motes-big-grin:  :smileytongue:

toilet-reading.gif

Umm... this takes forever!  :matte-motes-sick:  Luckily I brought something to read to pass the time.

She also forgot to drop her pants down!

valerie Inshan wrote:

@ Coby and Perrie, LOL! You didn't expect me to actually pee in public, did you? Might be an idea for a picture posted in the adult forum, though....

:smileytongue:
:D

Well, this is Second Life you know.  :D

Perrie Juran wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

@ Coby and Perrie, LOL! You didn't expect me to actually pee in public, did you? Might be an idea for a picture posted in the adult forum, though....

Well, this is Second Life you know. 

It is Second Life. We don't need to pee or poo. We are perfect :P

Raven1 Short wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Well, this is Second Life you know. 

It is Second Life. We don't need to pee or poo. We are perfect
:P

omG What happened to this forum??????

John Wayne Toilet Paper

A Cowboy walks into a trading post and asks for toilet paper. The clerk asks if he would like no name, Charmin, or White Cloud.

"White Cloud sounds like good Indian toilet paper," says the Indian. "How much is it?"

"$1.00 a roll," the clerk replies.

"That seems pretty expensive," responds the Indian. "What about the others?"

"Charmin is $2.00 a roll and no name is 50 cents a roll."

The cowboy doesn't have much money so he opts for the no name.

Within a few hours he is back at the trading post. "I have a name for the no name toilet paper," he announces to the clerk. "We shall call it John Wayne."

"Why?" asks the confused clerk.

"Cause it's rough and it's tough and it don't take no xxxx off no one."

@Venus... love that fun picture from the beach. 

Another of my more extreme avatars today. This one's for tonight's Bizarre and Exotic theme, so I went with a new, exotic mermaid look.

mer-tiger2.png

eta: mermaids are a nightmare to photograph, because I don't have meny good poses of my own. Then there are all the alpha textures in the fins and the environment which clash. I had to put up a temporary wall behind me to stop my fins and hair merging into the glass of the tank and the vegetation (lucky I have rez-rights at this location).

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sara, your breakfast was a blast! Thank you so very much for inviting us, sweetie! Massive hugs and love! :smileyhappy::heart:

sara

Thanks Val , you are so very welcome, I am glad you came :)  I had such fun yesterday.  Hugs and love back to you :heart:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.