Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Good morning all!  I hope you are having a great Weekend!  Looking to make friends?  Then come to breakfast!  The Breakfast Club pulls up to Rayne and PetitChat today at 8 AM. Breakfast is hosted by Trinity. Gospeed Racer will DJ the first half of breakfast and I will sing for my breakfast the second half. Hope to see you!  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rayne and PetitChat/216/149/25

Peace!

Breakfast at Trins.png

• Like 1

Good morning all! Happy Thursday. My Lady LadySue has been having some chest pain and shortness of breath. So we are at the hospital this morning. She will undergo a procedure this morning where a catheter is inserted into a vein in her arm and feeds up to her heart so they can have a look see. They think there may be a blockage on the right side of her heart. Please keep her in your thoughts as she has this procedure this morning.

Peace!

have-no-fear-L-TQQJ6n.jpeg

• Like 2

I share the sentiment in your post, Hippie.

Whatever they find, Ladysue has a better prognosis now than before they detected anything. This may seem an odd way to think about it, but I find it both helpful... and true.

I will be thinking of both of you today.

Like Clover and many more of your friends, I'll be waiting for updates.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

Thank you all! Lady just got done with the procedure. Thank goodness they did not find a blockage.  So we still don't know what is causing her shortness of breath or pain. The doctor will stop by in a few to explain what the next step is. Thank you all for your positive vibes! It means a lot to LadySue and I!

Peace!

AvatarBramEggensPositiveVibration.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hippie Bowman said:

Thank you all! Lady just got done with the procedure. Thank goodness they did not find a blockage.  So we still don't know what is causing her shortness of breath or pain.

Well, I'm going to go way out on a limb here and offer a second opinion...

As for her shortness of breath, that may the result of you doing something naughty.

As for her pain, that's just you being you.

Clearly you'll need additional opinions. Meanwhile, I'm wishing her the best.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Well, I'm going to go way out on a limb here and offer a second opinion...

As for her shortness of breath, that may the result of you doing something naughty.

As for her pain, that's just you being you.

Clearly you'll need additional opinions. Meanwhile, I'm wishing her the best.

LoL Maddy! Naughtyness may well be the cause. And yes I know. I can be a royal pain in the donkey...if you get my drift. Thanks again for your support!

Peace!

download.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Josephine Carissa said:

Hippie,

prayers and positive thoughts for you and your lovely wife....

Warm Regards,

Josephine

Thanks Jo. She has to take it easy for a few days. It will give me a chance to learn how to do the laundry, and clean up too. And cook too. Lord help us!

Peace!

messy-kitchen.jpg

• Like 1