Kemonos getting banned for "Ageplay"

Cornyflowerz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 6 months later...

he would look underage and like a boy to me EXCEPT for one thing     The EARS      pointed ears mean this is possibly older than we think     (like a character in an anime i cant reemember the name of right now   she was a kemono girl  that looked 7-10 yrs old and was really 900)   never ever ever ever judge age on an avi by looks ALONE.     ASK   it saves you from being an ASS   lol

Oh come onnnnnn... the character may well bee 900 years old, but if it really really looks like a child in a sexualized situation, it still plays with the idea that childish may still look sexy. And that is the whole issue. I've seen plenty of rather questionable ads for Kawaii, Anime, etc., which really nail (no pun intended) that concept in ways that can be gross. Obviously pre-teen wide-eyed faces, grabbing a Teddy bear and a lollypop, lean small bodies (with boobs sometimes), with a band-aid on a knee, piggy tails... and BDSM outfits. I don't care if you swear the character is 18+ for the sake of LL, it looks bad.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

I noticed thead is old but you shouldn't be banned for having a child Avatar it's pretty much more of the ACT however people might not like anime avatars or pretty much doesn't look present there are ways to age up avatars there are many mods now there's even anime Bento heads that will change your avatar heads to look a little bit older now these pictures  look very old  compared to the now 3 years  right now for my advice to you she might have lied to you to try to get second life to unban her she might did something that she wasn't supposed to be doing it might be in for a different reason other than that claim but only she can try to contact with Linden Labs it to find out what she did was wrong Chic you can't do it for her so for right now just be careful of what you wear and go with the olders the older Aesthetics with the kuroo and any bento  male head better than the original Aesthetics don't use anything that is to be or small like that's all I have to say.

Edited by linkandlink

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1874 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.