Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cornyflowerz

Kemonos getting banned for "Ageplay"

Recommended Posts


Cornyflowerz wrote:


Aeromia wrote:

I have the same avatar, I've had the m3 head for almost 2 years and combining it with different styles and avatars to no end to create different characters. I've never, ever been banned from a sim or even accused of looking childlike with that head even with her running around with a lollipop in her mouth on several occasions.

It seems that the M3 head alone is not childlike, and the kemono alone isn't either. It's combining the two. The person who got banned had an M3 anime head on top of a kemono with human skin. My avatar is also a kemono body with human skin. The only mods I had for the kemono body were the flast chest. People keep bringing up "proportions proportions" but seem to lack any understanding of how the Kemono (an adult avatar) looks by default. My avatar in the original post made very few changes to the default Kemono structure. (Boy chest mod, 5 inches shorter).

It seems to be not just 1 factor that makes other people assume i'm childish... it's the combination of things. Had I stuck with a furry head instead of M3, then i'm not childlike anymore. Had I used a different body with the M3 anime head, not childish anymore. At the end of the day it's all in the eyes of a viewer.

I've actually been asked by security at a sim to not wear my kemono human mod at an adult sim. ASKED, and i switched out of it. The thing is, this person who got banned? Seemed to have been approached by an angry user and was reported directly to LL, and was banned the next morning. That could have been me, had I not started this thread. I could have been standing there all willy nilly in what half of you think is a "childish" avatar, and some angry user could have come up and reported me, and BAM gone. 

Truthfully the best we can do is play it safe, and try to please as many as possible. I do fear however other Kemono users who might get accused of such things. The Kemono is a great avatar, and a lot of people wear it. I certainly hope we don't see a trend in Kemonos getting banned for mistaken ageplay.

If your Ava is "childlike" just don't go to places that cater to sexual activity.  That's simple enough.

You said in your previous post that your friend was at a Futa SIM.  I don't know if there was sexual activity there but any more Futa is so strongly associated with sexual activity that even on Wikipedia the current picture illustrating Futanari Charachters shows them engaging in sexual activity.  NOTE: Image may be NSFW:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futanari

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cornyflowerz wrote:

Some pictures of me in a "childish" avatar standing next to regular everday Kemono and anime users.

This is the common height/proportions for 90% of all anime avatars and Kemonos. I'm absolutely positive now that it's all in the eye of the beholder. None of these avatars look different than mine, or the person's who got banned. It is a standard universal appearance that does not condone any ageplay whatsoever. Just the fact that any one of these people can get accused of it and banned the next day is ludicrous. None of these avatars are childlike. They're anime. You can't expect to see a tiny anime head on a big braod human body. None of these people are playing underaged characters.

All of those avatars are childlike... They all look like young teens.

As has been said before, LL does not bann for just looking like a child (someone under 18) they ban for actions. Child avs, even toddlers are allowed in ADULT sims. They just can't performs adult acts.

If you really don't see anything different between the pics you have posted and the one i did..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your Ava is "childlike" just don't go to places that cater to sexual activity.  That's simple enough.

 

 

It's not enough. There are hundreds of people in adult sims EVERY DAY with Kemono avatars, both human skinned and furry. It is THE most common furry avatar right now in adult sims. These adult users are in no way different proportionally from my "childish" character. If some are deemed fit, why not all? Obviously some are being banned while others are being accused. All I'm aking for is consistancy. If the Kemono is indeed "underage looking" at a certain point, then what IS that point? What is the height, the skin, the appearance sliders settings where we draw the line?

We saw the person who got banned, we saw my avatar. They had no physical differences than any other Kemono avatar we've seen in adult clubs. So, why are they singled out as "childlike" while others are free to roam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Cornyflowerz.

Part of the misunderstanding may stem from anime characters having childlike proportions. According to Konrad Lorenz's theorized "Kindchenschema", large eyes and forehead in proportion to the head and large heads in proportion to the body suggest juvenility. The anime aware will recognize this as an element of the style, but the rest of us will see a kid because we're wired that way.

Every image you linked contains characters that look like children to me. My first introduction to anime was during a month in Japan in 1986, where I saw such characters in the porn comics men were reading on the Shinkansen. I was 16 and impressionable at the time, so I won't judge myself too harshly for having the impression I do. If one attraction of anime is the cognitive dissonance created by the look, it shouldn't be surprising that that dissonance sometimes yields unhappy results.

If I were to look as you do, I'd be circumspect in my activities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As has been said before, LL does not bann for just looking like a child (someone under 18) they ban for actions. Child avs, even toddlers are allowed in ADULT sims. They just can't performs adult acts.


The fear extends from the fact that I go to adult sims. I see other kemonos there all the time that look just like all the pictures that have been posted. Yes, some give the kemono big boobs, some make them taller or whatever, but at the end of the day, they all look "childish" in some eyes, and not in others. While it is up to the sim owner as to "how childish" they'll allow... the issue all extends from LL banning a user with a kemono who was standing in an adult sim. The sim owner never got involved, just the angry user, and the person banned. 

Whose to say that you or I sporting our default kemono avatars won't also get banned, or reported? It's one thing to obey sim rules, and if Futa Lab or whatever didn't like her avatar? Then fine, kick her out. Sim owner calls the shots. But this isn't about sim owners. This is about someone with a kemono standing in an adult sim and getting banned from ALL OF SL. Some might find her avatar childish, some might not. I've had people on this forum say yes and say no to looking childish, so I'm not convinced either way... but the thing is, the angry user who reported the banned kemono wearer was just another neigh sayer. A person who didn't agree about the way she looked, and reported them. Had I been in her spot that very day wearing my human skinned kemono, I could have gotten banned too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cornyflowerz wrote:

 

If your Ava is "childlike" just don't go to places that cater to sexual activity.  That's simple enough.

 

It's not enough. There are hundreds of people in adult sims EVERY DAY with Kemono avatars, both human skinned and furry. It is THE most common furry avatar right now in adult sims. These adult users are in no way different proportionally from my "childish" character. If some are deemed fit, why not all? Obviously some are being banned while others are being accused. All I'm aking for is consistancy. If the Kemono is indeed "underage looking" at a certain point, then what IS that point? What is the height, the skin, the appearance sliders settings where we draw the line?

We saw the person who got banned, we saw my avatar. They had no physical differences than any other Kemono avatar we've seen in adult clubs. So, why are they singled out as "childlike" while others are free to roam?

Maybe I could have been clearer when I said "cater to."  Maybe it would have been better if I had said "places where sexual activities are going on all over the place."

Also, mind you, Linden Lab did not "single out" your friend.  It was a User who did so.  And there are some Users who go overboard.  We are aware of that.  We are not saying that is right.

But if you place yourself in proximity to sexual activities then you are not erring on the side of caution.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me try one more time. It's not about the size of the shape but the appearance. With the smooth skin and proportions they look, at most, early teens.

LL does NOT ban for avatar appearance or size per se. What they will ban for is even the appearance of ageplay. You have no way of knowing what was going on in IMs with the person banned. LL has access to all that on their servers. They can check what was said in open chat and what was said in IMs. If the person was engaged in a sex scene in IMs with someone, LL would be able to see it. With the appearance of being under 18, LL would band first and ask questions later. LL always gives you the opportunity to appeal, but because of laws all over the world, they have zero tolerance for ageplay.

If it's just the appearance with a young looking avi in an adult sim...no problem...Near people engaging in sexual activity or participating themselves in IM....they're gone.

So please, stop harping on the avi...it's NOT the avi but the activities being done/participated in by the person wearing the avi.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cornyflowerz wrote:

I don't KNOW if LL banned for age, height, or whatever. All I know is someone got "reported" for Ageplay when wearing a Kemono avatar with adult Kemono gear, and was banned.

How do you know what they got reported for? You have said many times you don't know what they were banned for. Unless they state what was in the email report from LL, no one knows why they got banned. LL obviously took everything into account, IMs, actions, appearance, proximity to adult activity and banned them.

No one here can do a damn thing about it. They need to file a support ticket under Account issue>abuse appeal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really here to try and defend the person banned. That's their problem. I just don't wanna get banned for the same thing.

Thing is, even though lots of people say "it's the actions" the thing is, you walk into ANY furry club you will see nude Kemonos dancing, stripping, having sex etc. It happens all the time. Are they child avatars? No. Do they look childish to some? Yes, to some. As it was stated before, sim owners will put a stop to anything they don't like. If they don't wanna see flat chested kemonos having sex, they can make that their own rule. I know all this. I also know that we don't know what was going on in IMs between the person getting banned and another. For all we know, they could have been ageplaying up the ying yang in IMs. We don't know, I understand this.

What makes me feel uncomfortable is the fact that kemono avatars seem to be at risk of being accused. How are we so sure that LL didn't shoot-first and ask-never? How are we SO sure? What IF the person was banned for simply appearing underage to one user (in an adult sim)? Yes, these things make me feel uneasy. You never know if this person might walk into a furry club and get someone else banned. For all we know, this could have been a mistake on LL's part. All i'm saying is I'd hate to see it as a trend. I'm thus moved away from wearing my shorter thinner avatar (in adult sims( in fear that I too will be accused of playing an underaged character.

At this point it's not a problem. Kemonos aren't getting banned left and right yet. It's happened only once, that's why it's a scare because we don't know when the next strike will be, or who it will be against. Until then i suggest to all to do whatever you can to not make your character look too young, as that one angry user might just show up at your favorite adult hangout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

banning someone just cause of a report by someone, is lame.. 

You don't seem to realise how the process of receiving a ban works. Someone (a resident) will send an Abuse Report to LL. LL will check the circumstances surrounding the report. They will either take no action, suspend, or ban as a result of their investigations. No-one is banned 'just cause' of a report.

there is no proof really, i dont care if kemonos look like children or whatever, ive seen many wierd things happening in SL afterall..

The fact that they look like children is exactly the point. No avatar which resembles or represents a child is allowed to be involved in sexual activity. 'Involved in' can be anything from suggestive animations, sexual chat or IM, or proximity to sexual activity or images. Whether you care doesn't matter; LL has set the rules and we all signed up to them.

and we are talking about an account which contains hundreds of dollars worth items, i dont wish to mention about the effort and time spent to create avis...

How much money someone has spent is hardly relevant if they are breaking the rules on sexual activity, and in many countries, breaking the law regarding depictions of children in sexual situations.

she should have rights to be able to defend herself ((and if she is telling the truth (which i believe in her honesty) she doesnt even have to defend herself in this point coz this is all a false accusation)) 

You know nothing about the person other than what she has told you. LL have access to chat and IM logs, Inventory contents and records of SL activities. Who is better placed to judge this person's guilt or innocence?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cornyflowerz wrote:


If your Ava is "childlike" just don't go to places that cater to sexual activity.  That's simple enough.

 

 

It's not enough. There are hundreds of people in adult sims EVERY DAY with Kemono avatars, both human skinned and furry. It is THE most common furry avatar right now in adult sims. These adult users are in no way different proportionally from my "childish" character. If some are deemed fit, why not all? Obviously some are being banned while others are being accused. All I'm aking for is consistancy. If the Kemono is indeed "underage looking" at a certain point, then what IS that point? What is the height, the skin, the appearance sliders settings where we draw the line?

We saw the person who got banned, we saw my avatar. They had no physical differences than any other Kemono avatar we've seen in adult clubs. So, why are they singled out as "childlike" while others are free to roam?

There are tens of thousands of people every day who use the legacy LL avatar, and even though that mesh wasn't really made to accommodate child shapes there have been tons of child avatars built on it. And, of course, some of those got banned for doing things they shouldn't have. More important than the base models is going to be how they're textured, what accessories they're wearing, and most of all, how the users pushing them around the world interact with others.

Just a few days ago I watch as a very ordinary looking adult male avatar was disappeared from the grid. He got in trouble for propositioning child avatars, not for being one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there reason to believe Linden Lab do investigate chatlogs before banning an avatar reported for ageplay?

The one person, I have noticed, on this thread with personal experience said they got their ban lifted by using their contacts to get their case reviewed, there had been no investigation before their banning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Aethelwine wrote:

Is there reason to believe Linden Lab do investigate chatlogs before banning an avatar reported for ageplay?

The one person, I have noticed, on this thread with personal experience said they got their ban lifted by using their contacts to get their case reviewed, there had been no investigation before their banning.

If I were to go by what I have read, taking people's word at face value, I'd get the impression Linden Lab is very inconsistent in how they investigate.  

But you have to pick through a lot of garbage in some of those accounts.

In the most believable accounts (believable because you didn't have to sort through a lot of garbage), first the account was put on hold.  It was then a couple of days later that they either found themselves allowed back on or banned.

In a few that I read where the ban was instant, they were caught in the very act but tried claiming 'ignorance of the rules.' 

Bottom line, LL says they investigate.  I really hope that they do before dropping the hammer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have appreciated more politeness, less yelling and less unsubstanciated accusations. I haven't written any paranoia; your quoting of LL does not prove any of what I wrote wrong; I don't need to prove anything to YOU or anyone, because I am not making any claims that LL bans avatars for height. I told my experience. Go yell at somebody else.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cornyflowerz wrote:

Truthfully the best we can do is play it safe, and try to please as many as possible. I do fear however other Kemono users who might get accused of such things. The Kemono is a great avatar, and a lot of people wear it. I certainly hope we don't see a trend in Kemonos getting banned for mistaken ageplay.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill here. Stop assuming it was her av, or even just her looks, that got her banned. It is, in fact, the least likely reason she was banned(if she was indeed banned). People have been trying to explain this to you the entire thread. You are just utterly paranoid at this point. It is NOT the av, nor the combination of the head plus the av that got this person banned. It wasn't because she pissed someone off just standing there, either. She clearly did something that warranted a ban(again, if it's actually true of course). There must have been other evidence for LL. Sexual ageplay is not easily mistaken, it's really not. Avoid those situations, and you're fine. Foillow the TOS and the law..and you're fine.  If you want to look younger, or child-like, don't engage in sexual activities, or any activities that go against the TOS, and you're fine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cornyflowerz wrote:

We saw the person who got banned, we saw my avatar. They had no physical differences than any other Kemono avatar we've seen in adult clubs. So, why are they singled out as "childlike" while others are free to roam?


The difference is actually quite clear to me....Those people you described as looking similar, but not being banned, were not reported by anyone. She, clearly, was....So, she was doing something she shouldn't have been doing, in a place she shouldn't have been doing it, portraying what was deemed to be a minor(to someone, and LL, as well).  The difference between her and all the others really just is that someone saw fit to report her, LL looked and saw evidence to support a ban, and there we have it..banned.

Those others, if they choose to engage in activities they should not, are putting their own accounts at risk. Should they get banned too, because they were reported for ageplay, it is their own fault.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Aethelwine wrote:

Is there reason to believe Linden Lab do investigate chatlogs before banning an avatar reported for ageplay?

The one person, I have noticed, on this thread with personal experience said they got their ban lifted by using their contacts to get their case reviewed, there had been no investigation before their banning.

There is absolutely reason to believe, I have seen it firsthand. This happens to be one of their only zero tolerance policies, so I have no doubt in my mind that they actually do investigate. If they did not, a ban would happen a lot sooner than it typically does.

I'm not so sure about the person who used their contacts to get the case reviewed, I would prefer to believe that, if anything, was a fluke. I have seen people removed from the grid for sexual ageplay..and never once have I not seen some type of investigation. Although I've only seen sexual ageplay in sl once myself, I have seen people removed from the grid because of it. I absolutely have no doubt it was investigated.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cornyflowerz wrote:

I'm not really here to try and defend the person banned. That's their problem. I just don't wanna get banned for the same thing.

Thing is, even though lots of people say "it's the actions" the thing is, you walk into ANY furry club you will see nude Kemonos dancing, stripping, having sex etc. It happens all the time. Are they child avatars? No. Do they look childish to some? Yes, to some. As it was stated before, sim owners will put a stop to anything they don't like. If they don't wanna see flat chested kemonos having sex, they can make that their own rule. I know all this. I also know that we don't know what was going on in IMs between the person getting banned and another. For all we know, they could have been ageplaying up the ying yang in IMs. We don't know, I understand this.

What makes me feel uncomfortable is the fact that kemono avatars seem to be at risk of being accused. How are we so sure that LL didn't shoot-first and ask-never? How are we SO sure? What IF the person was banned for simply appearing underage to one user (in an adult sim)? Yes, these things make me feel uneasy. You never know if this person might walk into a furry club and get someone else banned. For all we know, this could have been a mistake on LL's part. All i'm saying is I'd hate to see it as a trend. I'm thus moved away from wearing my shorter thinner avatar (in adult sims( in fear that I too will be accused of playing an underaged character.

At this point it's not a problem. Kemonos aren't getting banned left and right yet. It's happened only once, that's why it's a 
scare 
because we don't know when the next strike will be, or who it will be against. Until then i suggest to all to do whatever you can to not make your character look too young, as that one angry user might just show up at your favorite adult hangout.

What do you not get?

If you don't want to get banned by a sim owner or reported, then why do you do everything to provoke it? What do you want on a sex sim, looking like a boy below the age of 12? YES you looked like a child and it already give me a chill down the spine to imagine that you are sexually attracted to the scenario of engageing into sexual activities with an avatar that looks like a child (AND NO, before you start that again: Its not just being short...).

If it looks like a child, fits all the body features associated with children...then anyone seeing you in a questionable situation has any reason and right to file an AR, because its against the terms of service to engage in sexual activities with a child avatar. And it does not count that you say you aren't one. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it gets seen as a duck.

Last but not least is LL in the unquestionable position to make and enforce the rules. They are the law and judge. Its no different than its for a sim owner, just that LL owns the whole Second Life.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Syo Emerald wrote:

it already give me a chill down the spine to imagine that you are sexually attracted to the scenario of engageing into sexual activities with an avatar that looks like a child


Boy that was a pretty bold assumption. It's people like you that most likely accuse and report kemono wearers for ageplay. It's a good thing since then i've edited my avatar to appear less childlike, but still. It's people like you that kemono users should feel at risk of getting banned. Assumptions and accusations, right here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cornyflowerz wrote:


Syo Emerald wrote:

it already give me a chill down the spine to imagine that you are sexually attracted to the scenario of engageing into sexual activities with an avatar that looks like a child


Boy that was a pretty bold assumption. It's people like you that most likely accuse and report kemono wearers for ageplay. It's a good thing since then i've edited my avatar to appear less childlike, but still. It's people like you that kemono users should feel at risk of getting banned. Assumptions and accusations, right here.

Nope, it's people who choose to use these childlike avatars in sexual situations who risk getting reported for sexual ageplay. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Nope, it's people who choose to use these childlike avatars in sexual situations who risk getting reported for sexual ageplay. 


What I don't think people in this forum are understanding is that kemonos EVERYWHERE that "look childish" or similar to my previous avatar, ARE being used in various adult sims, and seem to be accepted. That's what I'm talking about. This doesn't have anything to do with "oh you must be sick, blah blah blah." It has nothing to do with "what I like" or "what I'm attracted to" so why the hell do people keep bringing that up?

This isn't a forum about me complaining that I can't wear a child avatar in an adult sim. This is not about that, stop making it about that. People wear kemonos, everyday, everywhere. It's the inconsistancies as to who gets banned and who doesn't that is upsetting me. It's the fact that some kemonos (who all look the same) get banned while others are left to walk freely. Either ban all or ban none is what I say.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SN-Kemono-Boy-Shirt-**bleep**ing-Princess-TEXTURES/6183516

This is your average kemono. Obviously dressed in an adult way. Does this look childish to you? Would you ban this user from SL for ageplay? This person looks identical to the person who got banned and everyone seems to accept people like this every day. 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/POMF-Innocent-Skin-Kemono-Mod/6158419

A mod for the kemono. Notice the "youthful features" in the display picture. This is a common appearance. These avatars are everywhere, and the majority of them are left alone by people. It's the fact that an angry user can appraoch a kemono wearer and get them instant-banned for ageplay because he or she doesn't like their avatar.

That's what's got me upset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cornyflowerz wrote:

 

This isn't a forum about me complaining that I can't wear a child avatar in an adult sim. This is not about that, stop making it about that. People wear kemonos, everyday, everywhere. It's the 
inconsistancies 
as to who gets banned and who doesn't that is upsetting me. It's the fact that some kemonos (who all look the same) get banned while others are left to walk freely. Either ban all or ban none is what I say.

 

So basically you're pissed and worried because some folks get away with breaking the TOS but not everyone does? Because that's exactly what you're saying.

Just because some people think there is nothing wrong with breaking the TOS, does not in any way mean it is actually acceptable. So, no, they are not "accepted", they have simply not been caught. If folks are going to make themselves look child-like, which we have all(including you) well established that this type of look IS child-like, they need to avoid sexual situations at all costs. If they choose not to, they cannot complain when the banhammer gets thrown down. So..again, as I, and many others have told you...IF you want to wear that av(as is your choice, of course, variety being the spice of life and all) then avoid sexual situations. In doing that, you eliminate any and all risk. If you choose(general you) to continue to put yourself in sexual situations, or even potentially sexual situations, you risk a potential ban.

It is NOT that specific av being targeted, which seems to be the entire focus of your argument. There are plenty of others avs out there, popular and not so popular, that are also child-like and would also get the same treatment. So, why don't you stop focusing on one av entirely, and focus on the overall look. ANY child-like look, regardless of how one attains it, involved in sexual situations..is a risk for a ban. SO...don't do it. There really is no other way to break it down. 

If you want me to break it down even beter, I'll remove this whole sexual ageplay thing and give you another scenario. Let's pretend you have some less than savory friends. Let's also pretend these folks tend to get into trouble, serious trouble, on a regular basis. You, being a good person, do not engage in these activities, but you do enjoy spending time with your friends. Now, you have a deliemna...Do you continue to hang out with your friends and risk being associated with them, potentially getting in trouble yourself(even if perhaps you can get out of said trouble, having not been actually involved but merely nearby) OR do you decide to find better friends.  Not exactly the same situation, but, similar enough to make a good comparison, imo.  In either case, you run the risk of getting in trouble, are well informed of the potential for trouble, and make a personal choice to either avoid that potential altogether or run the risk. Your choice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don't want to get banned by a sim owner or reported, then why do you do everything to provoke it? What do you want on a sex sim, looking like a boy below the age of 12? 

What the h are you talking about? I changed my avatar since then. Everyone agreed it looks much less childlike. This isn't about ME anymore. This is about kemono users in general. The fact of the matter is this. THIS is an adult avatar -

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Monotone-Kemono-Halflings-For-Utilizator-Kemono-Avatar-and-M3-Head/6086762

People wear these, every day. In adult sims, doing adult things. According to people like you and others, these avatars are too childlike, and the users need to be banned.

Others disagree, and argue they aren't "childlike" theyre just "anime." As you see, the community is at a disagreement. I personally never looked at a kemono user and thought "child" but that's just me personally. Others disagree.

What happens when a person like you walks into an adult sim and sees an average kemono user? You report them and put them at risk of getting banned, just because YOU think they might look childlike. This puts nearly every default kemono wearer at risk. As much as I don't like looking taller and more muscular, at least I'm no longer at risk. But the thing is, so many people still are.

You never know when that angry disagreeing user will come along and start swinging accusations around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Cornyflowerz wrote:


Syo Emerald wrote:

it already give me a chill down the spine to imagine that you are sexually attracted to the scenario of engageing into sexual activities with an avatar that looks like a child


Boy that was a pretty bold assumption. It's people like you that most likely accuse and report kemono wearers for ageplay. It's a good thing since then i've edited my avatar to appear less childlike, but still. It's people like you that kemono users should feel at risk of getting banned. Assumptions and accusations, right here.

It has nothing to do with assumptions here.

It has everything to do with the TOS (and for some people the laws in their countries).

If you have a child like Ava in a club where sex is going on you are in violation of the TOS.

No one is going to AR you just for being a Kemono. 

I will grant you there are some who strongly dislike all child ava's and would love to see them all banned.  But LL knows this.

The only trend is this, the TOS forbids sexual ageplay.

So if you don't want problems, stay away from it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perrie Juran wrote:

It has nothing to do with assumptions here.

It has everything to do with the TOS (and for some people the laws in their countries).

If you have a child like Ava in a club where sex is going on you are in violation of the TOS.

No one is going to AR you just for being a Kemono. 

Well.. i hate  to admit it but all of this sitrred up because some random kemono wearer got banned for standing in an adult sim. As far as we all know, it was a kemono avatar no more or less childish than any others we've seen. No one is wearing "child avatars" here, just the kemono. The user has stated she wasn't doing any ageplay, she was called out on "looking too chldish" by an angry user, and reported her to LL, who instant banned her essentially.

This is the only case i've heard of this so far, but it has cetainly started a scare amongst kemono users. As far as I know, i'm the only whose brought it to the forums, but people know about it. The user who was banned even contacted me in game on an alt and told me her story. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt because her avatar seriously looked no different than any other kemono i've seen. I've posted pictures here, and most say that they did indeed looked childish. The bother is that others disagree (myself included), and now we have a user (or more, for all we know) that got banned for just standing there in a kemono.

So until i see the proof that LL found evidence of ageplay or whatever through IMs or actions, I'm going to believe she was just standing there, and an angry user came up to her, didn't like the kemono, and got her banned for suspected ageplay. With that in mind, YES actually ,I am quite worried about the possibilities of being banned by just "wearing the kemono." because that's exactly what's happened here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...