Rude Behavior

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2923 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

sculpted bra.jpg

Coby Foden wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Bu the accidental nudist has certainly returned.

Yes it has. Not long ago I TPed to Kuula. Almost immediately I got an IM "Coby you should wear top here. You're naked above your waist".

The thing was that I was wearing sculpted bra. It just didn't rez to the person IMing me. Well, I just slapped one system top on me and all was good.

:matte-motes-big-grin:

Was it something like this?

• 1 year later...

I recently tried to visit the SL Star Trek museum at New Eridani with a few friends from my motorcycle club. We were all dressed appropriately for any G type venue. Within a minute some of us were immediately sent home without any reason given. It turns out that the owner and curator is also a profile perve. We were told that we had the "wrong" groups in our profiles. We were in compliance with ALL the rules in the notecard we were given yet mysterious new rules appeared from the aether inside Wabisabi Matahari's head and that was that. She said she was unable to explain for various reasons. Frankly I believe she's as prejudiced as a Klansman or a Nazi, and it was our MC affiliation that induced her contemptible behaviour.

It's a shame because it looks like an interesting place, it's too bad the museum is being run by such a hypocrite. Don't waste your time, she'll most likely  find some reason why you're not good enough. She's welcome to visit our sim anytime, if she leaves the bitchy attitude on her throne.

ConnorMcReynolds wrote:

I recently tried to visit the SL Star Trek museum at New Eridani with a few friends from my motorcycle club. We were all dressed appropriately for any G type venue. Within a minute some of us were immediately sent home without any reason given. It turns out that the owner and curator is also a profile perve. We were told that we had the "wrong" groups in our profiles. We were in compliance with ALL the rules in the notecard we were given yet mysterious new rules appeared from the aether inside Wabisabi Matahari's head and that was that. She said she was unable to explain for various reasons. Frankly I believe she's as prejudiced as a Klansman or a Nazi, and it was our MC affiliation that induced her contemptible behaviour.

MC?

Motorcycle Club, Marine Corps, Mind Control?

- I found things in your profile that implied the first two, but not the third. NOTHING even close to hinting that you might even know the the third one on the list exists as a possible meaning for 'MC'.

I've seen a LOT of racist motorcycle clubs, with confederate flags, in SL. So I looked pretty hard on your stuff and didn't see ANY of that. Couldn't find anything bad in there at all.

So I have no idea...

Plus... seriously... banning people for what's in their groups is pretty bad form unless somebody has something pretty severe in there. Its also a pretty bad way to handle things if you ever want to attract newbies, who are a lot more likely to click 'yes' to those group joiner popups and in up in some wild groups... :)

That said...

This is kind of an old thread to ressurect. But at least you're also directly on point with the original post - which is strange that a place has lasted 2 years and treats random different people that poorly across this span of time.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

CheriColette wrote:

Something in me wants to dress inappropriately and visit the Museum again...I found it boring the last time.

I'd love to learn how to dress inappropriately, but first I have to learn how to dress appropriately.

Anyone can dress inappropriately. Unfortunately is is usually because they don't know what they are doing.  You need to learn how to do it appropriately so you know how to appropriately dress inappropriately.  After all, you want to appear clever, not foolish.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2923 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.