Oringal Last Names

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I picked the name "Luminos" it was almost brand new, but it ended up staying available for almost a year and there were over 12,000 of us; I ended up not liking how popular it was.  I have met several others over the years and one of them is a regular visitor at Club Noir.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Who WAS that masked ninja?

Actually there were a very few Ciancis. On page 17 of the list when alphabetized a-z descending:

names.jpg

ya those were the ones from 2007 and after..

i clicked on the name and there is no information about any of us.

That and those were the cianci's created in 2007 and after..

i know of at least one other for sure that was from 2006, because i met him..

i'm sure there are others as well from that time..

Sy Beck wrote:

I'm #6, but
, who would want to be a #1 or #2 on this list?

how do you know what you are on the list?

i looked all over and could not find any information on the last name i chose..

i see a bunch that really don't have any info in those brackets at all other than the search engines

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Sy Beck wrote:

I'm #6, but
, who would want to be a #1 or #2 on this list?

how do you know what you are on the list?

i see a bunch that really don't have any info in those brackets at all other than the search engines

6th Most Common:

Here are the top 12:

http://slnamewatch.com/?action=list_records&status_filter=heritage&sort_order=DESC&order_by=usage_count

GossipGirl 151096 856 176.5 **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://slnamewatch.com/images/google.ico" border="0" alt="GOOGLE" /> heritage
Allen 99265 >= 179 <= 554.6 **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://slnamewatch.com/images/google.ico" border="0" alt="GOOGLE" /> heritage
Magic 93466 277 337.4 **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://slnamewatch.com/images/google.ico" border="0" alt="GOOGLE" /> heritage
Aeon 77776 175 444.4 **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://slnamewatch.com/images/google.ico" border="0" alt="GOOGLE" /> heritage
Oh 75171 >= 179 <= 419.9 **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://slnamewatch.com/images/google.ico" border="0" alt="GOOGLE" /> heritage
Beck 70552 >= 179 <= 394.1 **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://slnamewatch.com/images/google.ico" border="0" alt="GOOGLE" /> heritage
Andel 68629 276 248.7 **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://slnamewatch.com/images/google.ico" border="0" alt="GOOGLE" /> heritage
Writer 53609 >= 179 <= 299.5 **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://slnamewatch.com/images/google.ico" border="0" alt="GOOGLE" /> heritage
Barbosa 51991 >= 179 <= 290.5 **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://slnamewatch.com/images/google.ico" border="0" alt="GOOGLE" /> heritage
Voom 51345 >= 179 <= 286.8 **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://slnamewatch.com/images/google.ico" border="0" alt="GOOGLE" /> heritage
Hax 50791 >= 179 <= 283.7 **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://slnamewatch.com/images/google.ico" border="0" alt="GOOGLE" /> heritage
Xue 48445 278 174.3 **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://slnamewatch.com/images/google.ico" border="0" alt="GOOGLE" /> heritage

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Me too...but then I have no last name, just two names rolled into one.

I didnt realize that I would be given last name of  'Resident'  for some things or I would have chosen a last name in the beginning.

CheriColette wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Me too...but then I have no last name, just two names rolled into one.

I didnt realize that I would be given last name of  'Resident'  for some things or I would have chosen a last name in the beginning.

The reason you were given the last name "Resident" is they quit offering last names by the time you signed up, it was not something you could have "chosen" to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have the last name "Carter" on my first account. It was very popular too but you don't see those names anymore inworld. And later i had Little and Bloom as last name. But i've cancelled all of them.

Well now i created this name "AbbyFraser" because i wanted Fraser as a last name. So i simply set my display name to Abby Fraser. But the Resident thing can still be confusing and sounds silly behind my name.

But maybe now with the new CEO i am hoping for a chance to get real last names back. I don't want to have to pick a name from a list of last names (some of those last names were ugly) But maybe they should add the ability to make up your own last name. Maybe someone could make a suggestion to LL? would be cool :)

AbbyFraser wrote:

I used to have the last name "Carter" on my first account. It was very popular too but you don't see those names anymore inworld. And later i had Little and Bloom as last name. But i've cancelled all of them.

Well now i created this name "AbbyFraser" because i wanted Fraser as a last name. So i simply set my display name to Abby Fraser. But the Resident thing can still be confusing and sounds silly behind my name.

But maybe now with the new CEO i am hoping for a chance to get real last names back. I don't want to have to pick a name from a list of last names (some of those last names were ugly) But maybe they should add the ability to make up your own last name. Maybe someone could make a suggestion to LL? would be cool
:)

The 'Last Names' issue was brought up to him and he said he would look into it.

But I wouldn't hold my breath.

The Cat's been out of the bag too long and unless it was measureably impacting retention what reason would there be for going back just to please us?  And yes, I'd love to see it back also.

I hate replying to a post that's almost a week old, but....

AbbyFraser wrote:

But maybe now with the new CEO i am hoping for a chance to get real last names back. I don't want to have to pick a name from a list of last names (some of those last names were ugly) But maybe they should add the ability to make up your own last name. Maybe someone could make a suggestion to LL? would be cool
:)

I wouldn't mind just choosing from a list. I remember that when you chose a first name, it gave you (I might be guessing here) 15-20 last names to choose from. I also remember that if you went back and chose a different name, different last names would show up. I would accept that....

Perrie Juran wrote:

The 'Last Names' issue was brought up to him and he said he would look into it.

But I wouldn't hold my breath.

It's funny that last names never bothered me until recently. I started playing one of my ALTS that has "Resident" as their last name. Everyone around me has a real last name except him. That made me sad and now I really want one for him...:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

• 2 months later...

Just to give it a try... I decided to put in a ticket and asked if it was possible to restore my old account which i had cancelled 6 years ago (!) - and it worked! Yay!

However, my inventory was completely empty so i had to do a "fresh start" with my old account. But i do like the name better than the resident...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.