Am I Naked?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL yes I forgot was enjoying the champagne too much to remember. If you are passed out under the table when I con=me there I will pick you up and put you in a safe place *hint hint* won't leave you under a table with your dress all messed up!!

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Ah great!  I would rather not use the outfit folder either as I already have my outfits set up the way I want them in inventory.  Heading to the Singularity website.

One big - even huge - advantage of outfits feature is that you don't need to make multiple copies of your clothes.  And if the item happens to be no copy, then one is out of luck, not possible to make copies to ordinary folders.  But with outfits one can use even no copy items in many outfits. Yay!

Outfits don't make copies of stuff.  Instead outfits make links to the actual items' locations in folders.  Which is really great. :smileyhappy:

My inventory would be a lot bigger if instead of using the outfits feature, I made all those in ordinary folders, which would necessitate of making multiple copies of garments and accessories (supposing one is "mix and match" type).

LOL not having read the thread yet I can already imagine some of the responses...

Adding a WB Phil to the other ones I've seen lately...

I'd be happy to log in and teleport you to a platform no one can see Czari if you want me to check out whether there is some error. I'm still on the old viewer and I can take a photo of your av and send it to you.

Just let me know.

Melita Magic wrote:

LOL not having read the thread yet I can already imagine some of the responses...

I'd be happy to log in and teleport you to a platform no one can see Czari if you want me to check out whether there is some error. I'm still on the old viewer and I can take a photo of your av and send it to you.

Just let me know.

I had a friend who was concerned about appearing naked and often asked me to check her out. I almost always saw her properly clothed, but often told her otherwise. I never told her she was clothed when not, so I did address her concern, even if exacerbating it. She was not wiley enough to ask me for photographic proof.

Czari, I'd extend the same offer as Melita, but I've already taken the fun out of it.

Welcome back, Phil. I didn't know you'd been away!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Melita Magic wrote:

Just let me know.

I had a friend who was concerned about appearing naked and often asked me to check her out. I almost always saw her properly clothed, but often told her otherwise. I never told her she was clothed when not, so I did address her concern, even if exacerbating it. She was not wiley enough to ask me for photographic proof.

No wonder Snugs hates you.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Melita Magic wrote:

Just let me know.

No wonder Snugs hates you.

I'm not the only one, Perrie.

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

ROFL 

that's nice from you ! after having been so bad with me, i must say i wasnt expecting so much ehehheheheheh.... 

Well then thank you.... i wouldnt like to finish like Czari : naked .....even under the table... 

I'm NOT NAKED!!!! Geeezzzzzzzz.....

Coby Foden wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Ah great!  I would rather not use the outfit folder either as I already have my outfits set up the way I want them in inventory.  Heading to the Singularity website.

One big - even huge - advantage of outfits feature is that you don't need to make multiple copies of your clothes.  And if the item happens to be no copy, then one is out of luck, not possible to make copies to ordinary folders.  But with outfits one can use even no copy items in many outfits. Yay!

Outfits don't make copies of stuff.  Instead outfits make links to the actual items' locations in folders.  Which is really great. :smileyhappy:

My inventory would be a lot bigger if instead of using the outfits feature, I made all those in ordinary folders, which would necessitate of making multiple copies of garments and accessories (supposing one is "mix and match" type).

Oh ok...thank you, Coby :)  I had no idea how the outfits folder works, although since I only have an 8K inventory WITH multiples of certain items in my various outfit combos, bloating my inventory isn't an issue for me.

Question - so if I create an outfit using that method - does it create a folder within the outfit folder, much like the folders I manually create under outfits?  Also, using my system, I have categories of clothes such as: Victorian, 1920's, 1930's, (etc. for the vintage clothes), Casual Dresses, Evening Gowns, etc.  Will the Outfit folder allow that kind of organization?

Melita Magic wrote:

Just let me know.

Today I didn't get that error and it was about an hour after I filed an error report on the Singularity website as another poster recommended although I just looked and my report is still listed as "New."  I do know I'm not naked (at least at my second login of the day) since my SL brother I hadn't seen in forever came by.  He knows me really well and has seen me in a lot of different outfits so he would have told me...heh.  Also he said my av DOES look a lot thinner than before.  ARRGGGHHH!!  Back to the sliders.

I do appreciate your offer, Melita - I may need to ask you in the future.

Thought Drake would have posted by now "volunteering" for that job. *Grins*

ETA: Or Perrie.

Maybe I'll do a Lady Godiva - bet that would garner some...ummmm...attention.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

Pssst... I think she may have meant you. Careful you may end up on her list
:P

I thought she probably meant me.  I'm a redhead - not easily swayed and
will end up on
no one's list...unless it's a list of delightful men with whom to go dancing
;)

I'm having a li'l difficulty parsing the highlighted bit, Czari. Surely you wouldn't end up on a list of delightful men, but you might keep such a list?

And I'm afraid you're already on at least one of my lists. I expect I'll end up on one of yours as well... hopefully a brand new one. I fancy myself a pioneer, I do.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

I thought she probably meant me.  I'm a redhead - not easily swayed and will end up on no one's list...unless it's a list of delightful men with whom to go dancing.
;)

I don't blame you a list of delightful men would be far more fun that being on her spanking list OR her nakie statue.. you know she is bad lol

I know a few of you feisty redheads, don't change your haircolor :)

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

I thought she probably meant me.  I'm a redhead - not easily swayed and
will end up on
no one's list...unless it's a list of delightful men with whom to go dancing
;)

I'm having a li'l difficulty parsing the highlighted bit, Czari. Surely you wouldn't end up on a list of delightful men, but you might keep such a list?

And I'm afraid you're already on at least one of my lists. I expect I'll end up on one of yours as well... hopefully a brand new one. I fancy myself a pioneer, I do.

Ya know, now that I re-read that bit...it does sound convoluted.  You're right, the list of delightful men with which to go dancing would be my list.  I was trying to say I would like to be on one or more delightful men's lists. 

Ok, now I'm confusing myself.

Malanya wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

I thought she probably meant me.  I'm a redhead - not easily swayed and will end up on no one's list...unless it's a list of delightful men with whom to go dancing.
;)

I don't blame you a list of delightful men would be far more fun that being on her spanking list OR her nakie statue.. you know she is bad lol

I know a few of you feisty redheads, don't change your haircolor
:)

Oh don't worry about the hair color change. *Grins*  In fact, on the what do you never change thread that is what I wrote, except there was the time I went to a Baroque Ball and did wear a powdered wig but that covered my red hair. *Nods solemnly*

All this talk of spanking and naked statues is concerning me a bit.  Knew there was a reason I stayed parked in my skyhome. ;)

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

;)

Oh don't worry about the hair color change. *Grins*  In fact, on the what do you never change thread that is what I wrote, except there was the time I went to a Baroque Ball and did wear a powdered wig but that covered my red hair. *Nods solemnly*

All this talk of spanking and naked statues is concerning me a bit.  Knew there was a reason I stayed parked in my skyhome.
;)

Can I ask what happens when you spank a red head. 

I keep hearing that no one has ever lived to talk about it.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

;)

All this talk of spanking and naked statues is concerning me a bit.  Knew there was a reason I stayed parked in my skyhome.
;)

I had her bent over the island in our SL kitchen, and drove home the unfathomable humiliation by observing that her BS in chemistry and years as a forensic pathologist had brought her to this. Never mind that my BS in engineering and years in high tech had brought me to much the same place. It was still a win for engineering over chemistry.

And I'm still alive.

Czari, I personally think the 'Outfits' folder is the single niftiest addition to the viewers since I've been here, but then I'm rather well known for being rather slow at changing clothes. One of my 'friends' suggested a quick change contest between another friend and me. She wrote, "For Quinn, a stopwatch. For Dillon, a calendar." With a saved outfit I just click and shazaaam!

There is one thing to be careful about. When I started making Outfits I tended to use the saved folders I'd originally created to hold all the parts of a 'look'. Naturally the new outfit's links were to items in that folder, not to the pieces in their 'home/vendor/merchant supplied' folders. Once I had the new outfits saved, I went back and deleted the old folders (except in cases that included no-copy items). Naturally that broke the links in my Outfits.

edited to correct having spelled Czari's name wrong. Her correctly spelled name was sitting right there about an inch of screen space away from where I was typing. Plus I'm well aware of how her name is spelled and can do it even without visual cues. Impressive, huh?

spelling. Again. I wouldn't even have gone back to read this if someone hadn't mentioned it.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

edited to correct having spelled Czari's name wrong. Her correctly spelled name was sitting right there about an inch of screen space away from where I was typing. Plus I'm well aware of how her name is spelled and can do it even without visual cues. Impressive, huh?

Impressive? You're too modest.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

;)

;)

Spanking me is limited to a very select few...well actually only one - my former partner.

Note that I mentioned he is my former partner?  'Nuff said.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

;)

;)

I had her bent over the island in our SL kitchen, and drove home the unfathomable humiliation by observing that her BS in chemistry and years as a forensic pathologist had brought her to this. Never mind that my BS in engineering and years in high tech had brought me to much the same place. It was still a win for engineering over chemistry.

And I'm still alive.

I would like to clarify that Maddy is not talking about me.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

;)

;)

And I'm still alive.

I would like to clarify that Maddy is not talking about me.

Oh, I didn't make that abundantly clear, did I?

Though, the fact that I am still alive is probably all the proof anyone needs that it wasn't you.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

;)
Yes I saw you are strictly a redhead in that thread lol. Might need to be around some of the people here, not trying to out anyone (trin) as you are a tough bunch to crack.

The spanking and naked statues would make me leary too. Hope you locked that skybox

Malanya wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Malanya wrote:

;)
Yes I saw you are strictly a redhead in that thread lol. Might need to be around some of the people here, not trying to out anyone (trin) as you are a tough bunch to crack.

The spanking and naked statues would make me leary too. Hope you locked that skybox

Traitor !

i see you take benefit i was sleeping under the table (totally drunk, i admit it, i drank the whole bowl of punt... btw it was a great one, hips ! And thank you, you didnt came to bring me to my bed... i woke up hiting my head on the wood of the table :smileyfrustrated:. i wont forget ) ... so you take benefit about that for comploting against me with Czari in this thread.....

She may lock her skybox... ill laydown at her door... she will find me everytime she will go out...

/me opens a new book and writes on the first page : "Malanya's spank list"... then turn the page and add "2 spanks : 1 for betraying me while im sleeping, 1 for not having brought me back to bed while i was under the table"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.