shan ampan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is no ONE shan ampan,shan ampan is a mixture of my self and when i am not well enough to get to my kb and type,my brother,richie..

over time i have upset and hurt people,i apologize for this

i do hope that over the years i have helped new people into this wonderful world we call second life

and second life is exactly what it says...a second life,a new chance.. a path that people can walk down safely

i have met such wonderful people here,and some not so nice! but i love you all,good and bad

there will allways be a shan ampan

thank you for listening to me

• 1 month later...

shan Ampan wrote:

There is no ONE shan ampan,shan ampan is a mixture of my self and when i am not well enough to get to my kb and type,my brother,richie..

over time i have upset and hurt people,i apologize for this

i do hope that over the years i have helped new people into this wonderful world we call second life

and second life is exactly what it says...a second life,a new chance.. a path that people can walk down safely

i have met such wonderful people here,and some not so nice! but i love you all,good and bad

there will allways be a shan ampan

thank you for listening to me

Words are only words, actions speak louder than words. We all make mistakes in our lives. Hopefully we all learn as we go and don't repeat those mistakes. If your conscience is troubling you, fix what you can, send apology letters to all you feel you have hurt, and be genuine.

Then focus on the positive, think good thoughts, do good deeds. All will be well.

Summer Tison wrote:

I will never forgive you for what you said to me Shan, there is no excuse for threatening to track me down in RL, women on SL should be very wary of you .

Its an interesting post. And this thread has the beginnings of a Jeremy Kyle/Jerry Springer show.  Automatically humans tend to side with the person who comes forward first, speaking words of being injured or being sorry for injuring others. And then other pieces of truth come forward.

Marigold Devin wrote:

Its an interesting post. And this thread has the beginnings of a Jeremy Kyle/Jerry Springer show.  Automatically humans tend to side with the person who comes forward first, speaking words of being injured or being sorry for injuring others. And then other pieces of truth come forward.

That's why I had to have my say...I will not let him pull the wool over other people's eyes.

• 4 months later...

I do not expect forgivness Summer,I have not earened that..I said some harsh and cruel things and for that I am truly sorry..as for tracking you down,as we live sort of localy I just wanted to meet you and explain myself to you,for as you know there is much for me to explain.

shan Ampan wrote:

I do not expect forgivness Summer,I have not earened that..I said some harsh and cruel things and for that I am truly sorry..as for tracking you down,as we live sort of localy I just wanted to meet you and explain myself to you,for as you know there is much for me to explain.

This is creepy now. Months have passed and you have not moved on?  Are you stalking Summer?  Desist. At once. Move on.

Marigold Devin wrote:

shan Ampan wrote:

This is creepy now. Months have passed and you have not moved on?  Are you stalking Summer?  Desist. At once. Move on.

Creepy is an understatement.

* Redacted while editing *

Would have been a violation :matte-motes-evil:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Shan, (in this, one of its many variations), is of course welsh.

You, (in this, one of your many variations
lmaoo
), of course, can't seem to be trusted.

No pixel bananna 4 u.

Welsh you say? 
;)

Shan is how an antipodean semi-literate might spell the way the Welsh girl's name Siân is pronounced.

ETA: I know at least one South African of Portuguese heritage who is called Shan. He's a bloke.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.