FOUR Pages of Delivery Failures

Lilah Munster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking at FOUR pages of delivery failures right now, all from today, March 8th, 2013, the majority of them coming after the "Closed" timestamp in this status post - http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2013/03/08/post1899//

Approximately 1 out of 10 of my MP sales today appear to have delivered successfully, this inculdes both direct delivery items and items that I have yet to migrate from magic boxes, in equal proportions.

Something is still very broken.

I'm still awaiting 5 items to be delivered. It's been well over 8 hrs and I have not been refunded as well. Below, is the message I got for each item not delivered. They did not fix the issue as they claim they did when they closed the trouble ticket yesterday...

1 item has not yet been delivered
This item is queued for delivery. Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be applied to your next order.

Gadget Portal wrote:

I've got three direct delivery items showing as not delivered for almost 10 hours now. All three are direct delivery, not magic boxes.

The marketplace hasn't even done the 8 hour refund.

Roger that.  I ordered three items from the MP yesterday:

1 delivered normally from a MB

1 delivered normally from DD BUT, my account page shows the item as not delivered and pending

1 did not deliver (unsure if it was from MB or DD due to the merchant transitioning) - The standard message of money being refunded after 8 hours is still there but no refund yet.  I just submitted a CS ticket.

Well this saga just keeps getting worse....

...the MP item I tried to purchase last night but which is still in an undelivered state and for which I submitted a ticket was a breedable puppy - unique item.  I really wanted that particular puppy so I contacted the merchant and purchased it directly from her.  This is my first experience with a breedable pet.  I went through the whole process of the dog being born, followed all the info to set the dog properly to my land group, set a home point for it, purchased food, etc.  All was well.  I logged in this morning and all was still well - cute little puppy roaming in my house.  I logged in this evening and...dog had vanished.  I searched my inventory thoroughly, used a prim finder to search my parcel, asked for assistance in the associated group and was advised to do a clear cache/relog.  (Not sure how that helps recover rezzed items but did it anyway.)  Nada!

So now I have paid twice for an item that has now poofed from my home.  I just updated my ticket with LL since, as a basic account there is no support ticket option for lost items and the item in question is part of the original ticket anyway.

Gah!!!!  I'm wondering if my filing a ticket for refund of undelivered MP merchandise has any bearing on my puppy disappearing.  I'm not sure how that could happen, but I'm at the point of not being surprised by *anything* LL-related these days. :(

Heart Brimmer wrote:

I'm also waiting on a delivery on a purchase I made over 2 hours ago and still nothing. The lindens were taken but no purchase. I guess I need to contact the creator and see if she can re-deliver it to me. *sighs*

In my case the merchant did not receive the funds so I purchased the item from her directly (a no-copy, unique item)...so thus far I have paid for it twice and the kicker is the item has now poofed.

I wonder if the reason so many items are not being delivered is because the items are unavailable. I saw a blog comment that someone's listings had been made unavailable for their magic box items.

I migrated a while ago but my alts didn't, just checked an alt and all the magic box items are unavailable, only the direct delivery item is available.

@Ciaran

It's not only the magic boxes. I bought several Direct Delivery items yesterday and did not receive them. Status is still undelivered. That is more than 24 hours now. My account was charged and no refunds so far.

On the other side my business alt had Direct Delivery sales yesterday and still undelivered.

I was not paid and I think, to the buyers happened the same as to me - they were charged!  Redelivery on marketplace is not available yet and I have sent the items inworld now.

So I lost money twice - as buyer and as seller.

Same by me the last 2 Days!

Me as Merchant:

~ Mailinfo comes between 4-6 hours after a Customer purchased anything

~ if a Customer purchased something in my store the Money comes hours later without any (Mail) Info to my Account!

Me as Customer:

~ I purchased 3 Objects but no delivery - the Linden $ are away and no refund after 8 hours.

This was over 1 Day ago. I file a Ticket - no way, cause no Answer

Great! :-/

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Heart Brimmer wrote:

I'm also waiting on a delivery on a purchase I made over 2 hours ago and still not..hing. The lindens were taken but no purchase. I guess I need to contact the creator and see if she can re-deliver it to me. *sighs*

In my case the merchant did not receive the funds so I purchased the item from her directly (a no-copy, unique item)...so thus far I have paid for it twice and the kicker is the item has now poofed.

Omgosh, Czari! You finally got the item and it's gone from your inventory??? God, sometimes I really hate SL! Has it come back into your inventory, yet? 

I contacted the creator and I am still waiting to hear from them. *sighs*

Three orders, still not delivered and not refunded, after three days. This is support's answer.

"Unfortunately this is not an issue that Customer Support is able to assist you with resolving. It will be necessary to wait until the orders have processed to a completed state as Customer Support is unable to cancel a pending order, re-deliver, or issue refunds, for products purchased on an order that has not been completed."

Luckily I bought the L$ with my credit card that I've had for more years than SL's existed, so if LL doesn't do something soon, I'll just dispute the charge. That'll get them moving.

Pamela Galli wrote: 

I don't know much about breedables but long ago I had a puppy that would go off world and vanish, but he was copy able. Not good that a no copy item is able to vanish like that.

I had a puppy once too, it fell into the water below and I never found it and it was NOT copy, so I basically lost 5,000L. I will NEVER again buy anything that isn't copy. Lesson learned the hard way.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.