Jump to content

LINDEN HELP PLS


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

>>> HARLEY HYNES <<<I HAVE SOME THING FOR YOU AN YOUR  PIXEL  MAN YOU TWO LIKE TO TALK SO MUCH **bleep** IN GAME LETS SEE HOW MUCH **bleep** YOUR GOING TO BE TALKING IN R/L OHHHH SO MENY PLANS AN MY MAIN PLAN FINDEN YOU BITCHES AN **bleep**EN YOU UP GOT SOME ONE WORKING ON THAT  NOW  OH AN IT WILL BE TAPED SO I CAN POST THAT **bleep** TO YOU GOT THE WRONG ONE BITCHES IM COMEING THATS RIGHT IM TWISTED ICP FOR LIFE HAHAHAHA

 

Now I am getting RL threats. Now what to do since the Cops will not help and i called Linden labs and they cant do nothing either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Pamela Galli wrote:

Are you kidding me? You are starting a second thread on this middle school nonsense when your other one is still on the front page?

 

Because that would make sense :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Edit: Looking at your profile picks, "Try to break me" with the text "JUST TRY IT !"

I`m beginning to question all this drama of who started this first, normal people would not have such a dare in their profile and it looks as if some one took you up for the challange?

https://my.secondlife.com/harley.hynes/picks/d5cc0f22-72f1-342f-9251-6d1bf4ee671b

Link to comment
Share on other sites

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Federal_Witness_Protection_Program

ETA: Do these guys know your real identlty? Yes or no?

Do they know where you live? Yes or no?

Do they know any of RL phone numbers or email address? Yes or no?

Are they your neighbours next door? Yes or no?

If all the answers are "no", stop playing drama with yourself.

If any of these answers are "yes", call your law enforcement department. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Harley Hynes wrote:

>>> HARLEY HYNES <<<I HAVE SOME THING FOR YOU AN YOUR  PIXEL  MAN YOU TWO LIKE TO TALK SO MUCH **bleep** IN GAME LETS SEE HOW MUCH **bleep** YOUR GOING TO BE TALKING IN R/L OHHHH SO MENY PLANS AN MY MAIN PLAN FINDEN YOU BITCHES AN **bleep**EN YOU UP GOT SOME ONE WORKING ON THAT  NOW  OH AN IT WILL BE TAPED SO I CAN POST THAT **bleep** TO YOU GOT THE WRONG ONE BITCHES IM COMEING THATS RIGHT IM TWISTED ICP FOR LIFE HAHAHAHA

Now I am getting RL threats. Now what to do since the Cops will not help and i called Linden labs and they cant do nothing either.

Here's an idea. IGNORE HER. Completely. That includes not checking her profile to see if she's still talking about you.

You might want to try not "TALK[ing] SO MUCH **bleep** IN GAME", too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everything you write about in public is a win for this person. They want to see how you react to things, they want to know that they have that power over you. That is all they are interested in. Anyway, "ICP for life"? As in "Insane Clown Posse"? Isn't that a weird band which was popular with 13 year olds, ten years ago or so? And you take that seriously? You have got to be kidding me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Alicia Sautereau wrote:


Pamela Galli wrote:

Are you kidding me? You are starting a second thread on this middle school nonsense when your other one is still on the front page?

 

Because that would make sense :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Edit: Looking at your profile picks, "Try to break me" with the text "
JUST TRY IT !"

I`m beginning to question all this drama of who started this first, normal people would not have such a dare in their profile and it looks as if some one took you up for the challange?


After reading that, and having read the other thread, and seeing our advise completely ignored, and knowing the actual potential for accounts to be banned from SL over this, I'm almost beginning to feel like we are getting trolled here with this situation.

just my two cents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Typically you will have discovered you get precious little sympathy from the shill/forum personality-clique who all spend far more time making posts than they do inworld.

Of course, if 'they' happened to get the level of abuse/griefing you describe, they would all deal with it wonderfully.

Only that isn't the point.

The point is, LL by virtue of their dubious TOS effectively take the money and run and do the absolute minimum to zero, from the CEO down, with a pitiful few exceptions.   

And yes. They Should be obliged to investigate such abuse/griefing situations.  You can guarantee, they would do so if a matter of money was involved they may be missing out on.

Only they won't.   Andf you should know this full well having been here for a good length of time.

My advice, reduce your spending to zero, and investigate the newer virtual world and gaming websites out there, as more and more fed up SL residents are doing, myself included.   I used to rent 2 parcels, and spend a hefty sum of money every year in SL.  No more.   

LL are wringing what they can out of SL before the inevitable.. The great pity is, they had something wonderful, but never understood the concept of customer care.   

Stop paying Rod's wages.   He don't deserve a cent of it, as his abysmal performance so far shows......he would be a perfect banker.  'nuff said.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hoshi Kenin wrote:

Typically you will have discovered you get precious little sympathy from the shill/forum personality-clique who all spend far more time making posts than they do inworld.

I have to love posts such as this that assume things like time spent in game.  Are you monitoring forum posters in world?  Don't think so.  I post on this forum but I also spend most of my day inworld everyday as I have a business there.  I also know for a fact that many of the posters here spend quite a bit of time in world, whereas by your own admission you spend no more time in SL.  So if time spent in world is an indication of how valid advice is, yours is worth zero.

Of course, if 'they' happened to get the level of abuse/griefing you describe, they would all deal with it wonderfully.

In the six plus years I've been in SL, I have never been griefed to this extent because I follow my own advice. At the first sign I'm dealing with a psycho like this I mute/block and ignore them. They go away. It works!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Amethyst Jetaime wrote:


Hoshi Kenin wrote:

Typically you will have discovered you get precious little sympathy from the shill/forum personality-clique who all spend far more time making posts than they do inworld.

I have to love posts such as this that assume things like time spent in game.  Are you monitoring forum posters in world?  Don't think so.  I post on this forum but I also spend most of my day inworld everyday as I have a business there.  I also know for a fact that many of the posters here spend quite a bit of time in world, whereas by your own admission you spend no more time in SL.  So if time spent in world is an indication of how valid advice is, yours is worth zero.

Of course, if 'they' happened to get the level of abuse/griefing you describe, they would all deal with it wonderfully.

In the six plus years I've been in SL, I have never been griefed to this extent because I follow my own advice. At the first sign I'm dealing with a psycho like this I mute/block and ignore them. They go away. It works!


I totally agree with you, Amethyst

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Trinity Yazimoto wrote:


Amethyst Jetaime wrote:


Hoshi Kenin wrote:

Typically you will have discovered you get precious little sympathy from the shill/forum personality-clique who all spend far more time making posts than they do inworld.

I have to love posts such as this that assume things like time spent in game.  Are you monitoring forum posters in world?  Don't think so.  I post on this forum but I also spend most of my day inworld everyday as I have a business there.  I also know for a fact that many of the posters here spend quite a bit of time in world, whereas by your own admission you spend no more time in SL.  So if time spent in world is an indication of how valid advice is, yours is worth zero.

Of course, if 'they' happened to get the level of abuse/griefing you describe, they would all deal with it wonderfully.

In the six plus years I've been in SL, I have never been griefed to this extent because I follow my own advice. At the first sign I'm dealing with a psycho like this I mute/block and ignore them. They go away. It works!


I totally agree with you, Amethyst

Agree as well -- except I have no idea if I am being griefed or not  because once I mute some rude person or nutjob, they are gone from the universe. I don't know or care what they may say or do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hoshi Kenin wrote:

... shill ...

... investigate the newer virtual world and gaming websites out there ...

... I used to rent  ...  in SL.  No more ...   

.. LL ...   never understood ...    

Stop paying  .. don't deserve a cent ... abysmal performance

  

if I got a shilling for every otherworld shill on here then I probably end up being more English than the English

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hoshi Kenin wrote:

Typically you will have discovered you get precious little sympathy from the shill/forum personality-clique who all spend far more time making posts than they do inworld.

Of course, if 'they' happened to get the level of abuse/griefing you describe, they would all deal with it wonderfully.

Only that isn't the point.

 

Oh right...

Lets recall the last thread with the same issue, enough replies with advice, YET, the op refuses to take any to heart and keeps involved with the drama.

If they insist with going on with the drama, it`s our fault?

Anyone secretly a Linden here to interfere?

Not to mention the other thread is abit down, yet a new one is opend with what looks a profile copy&paste pile of text, see point ignorant.

Your advise is ever better then every one`s combined from the other thread, stop spending and leave *applause please*

If the OP would actually start doing what was advised to her, i doubt there would have been any new thread created today, BLOCK, BAN&IGNORE, and stay out of the drama area`s for awhile

Guess not...

Oh, brilliant idea as you suggested it your self, why don`t you get involved in the drama crap and go help her?

To bad i know the answer to that already....

 I spend half the day inworld with no issues fyi, you get treated as you treat others and payback`s a b....., going by the clue`s lying around, i`m guessing that is what`s happening right now

Link to comment
Share on other sites


16 wrote:


Hoshi Kenin wrote:

... shill ...

... investigate the newer virtual world and gaming websites out there ...

... I used to rent  ...  in SL.  No more ...   

.. LL ...   never understood ...    

Stop paying  .. don't deserve a cent ... abysmal performance

  

if I got a shilling for every otherworld shill on here then I probably end up being more English than the English

 

You'd also be a lot older than you are. We stopped using shillings a very long time ago ;)

You can be Kenyan though. They use shillings there :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Phil Deakins wrote:

We stopped using shillings a very long time ago
;)

You can be Kenyan though. They use shillings there
:)

oh! ok

I could be a Kenyan. they can run really fast. like antelopes. i could be happy to be like that. in SL have to run away really fast sometimes to escape them orbs (:

+

didn't know that you not have shillings anymore. is a pity that. bc they quite cool names. like tuppence hapenny. florin. thrippence. half crown and that

is fun to think about. like half crown. like who has the other half? like where did it go? what happens if i find it. can i glue them together and stick on my head. and like what do you do if you meet up with the person who has the other half and they wont give it to you (:

and my other fav. bob. like you in a shop. and ask: how much is that? and they say: one bob. and you go hmm! and start look round the shop at the other people. and when find a Bob then say: come over here. and they say; why? and you say: bc i want trade you for this thing. jejejejejee (:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hehe. It's a great imagination you have there, 16 :)

For the information:-

a halfpenny (pronounced haypenny; perhaps spelt ha'penny) = half a penny, so tuppence ha'penny = 2½ pennies.

a bob (slang) = 1 shilling (12 pence).

1 and a kick = 1/6d (one shilling and sixpence - the kick being the sixpence).

kick was slang and was never used on its own.

tanner is also slang for 6d (sixpence) and was used on it's own; "anyone got a tanner to lend me?"

florin = 2/- (2 shillings) but was never used in normal language in my lifetime.

Half a crown = 2/6d (2 shillings and sixpence). Also called half a dollar (slang).

1 crown = 5/- (5 shillings) but we never used the word crown in normal language. The only 5/- coins we've ever had were commerative ones.

1 guinea = £1/1/0d (1 pound and 1 shilling - 21 shillings)

Tuppence (2 pence) was never a coin but was the way to say 2 pence. It was used as a girl's name in an Agatha Christie novel. I think it's a cracking name for a girl. We should have a Tuppence here in SL. If I'd thought of it, I'd have called one of my bots Tuppence.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

thanks. is quite sad that all those cool names been lost. they was invented over 100s of years. and now all gone

USA got cool names as well for their money. nickels and dimes and quarters and singles etc

is way better than what we got. 10c 20c 50c $1 $2. boring (:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 


16 wrote:

thanks. is quite sad that all those cool names been lost. they was invented over 100s of years. and now all gone

USA got cool names as well for their money. nickels and dimes and quarters and singles etc

is way better than what we got. 10c 20c 50c $1 $2. boring (:

Ahh, well then let me twist the cutlass. You don't hear it much these days but two bits was once a common synonym for a quarter (aka a 25 cent piece). You almost never hear anyone call a half (aka fifty-cent piece) four bits anymore but that happens occasionally too.

Both are leftover terms from the 18th century, when the Spanish Dollar was the preferred coin of trade, even in the American colonies and later in the U.S, mostly because the silver content was consistently excellent thanks to all the silver Spain mined in Mexico and other colonies. That coin was also called the peso de ocho, worth eight Spanish reales. It was not unknown for the coins to be physically divided into eight pieces (bits), as the silver in each piece was equal to that of a real.

Our coinage nomenclature has roots on the Spanish Main :-). Arrr.

 

edited to fix the incorrect spelling of 'occasionally' yet again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3619 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...