I don’t know about you, but I am a 365 days of Halloween kind of person. I go home decor shopping when others go party decoration shopping, and if I deck a hall, it will most certainly be with boughs of spiderwebs and clouds of dry ice. I know that lots of us feel the same and wish stores would pack up those Winter Holiday decorations for a few more weeks and roll out more spook-tacular Halloween treats.
Now is the perfect time for us to pull out the stops and do it up in a BIG WAY. We’re looking for some of your great inworld, Halloween-themed images!
Share your pics, and your work could be featured in an upcoming email or banner campaign - with your avatar name credited of course!
Share your pic on our Official Flickr Page with the tag “SLHalloween2016” so that we can see all of your amazing work. You may submit as many as you like between now and October 5, 2016. Please include your avatar name in the image description so that we know who to credit!
We’ll showcase the chosen image(s) in an email to Residents, as well as in some banner campaigns. We’ll let the chosen image creators know via Flickr.
Tips for your submissions:
- Make sure that your submissions are appropriate for all audiences.
- The main content of your image should be near the center and to the right of the image - similar to the images you’d see on the Second Life login page.
- Horizontal images work best.
- Show your avatar or avatars in a scene inworld - an image that tells a story is going to make an impression.
- Keep your image free of additional text/logos.
- Higher resolution images work best.
- Check below for examples of images that we’ve used in the past.