Is Assange an "information terrorist"?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm Clarence wrote:

Is he a rapist?

Does anyone really care about this dude?

Should he have sough the sympathies of the U.N. -- the same countries he once tried to undermine?

i wasnt there so dont really know .. but i dont think hes a rapist .. i think he may have gotten a ltl carried away w/ those women when they were all high & drunk .. may have taken liberties he shouldnt have .. or .. he was set up .. cia may have paid those women to accuse him

yeah i care about him .. he has done a great service making public the underhanded sneaky secret things the government hides from us .. he has shined a spotlite on2 the murky sleazy things that oppressive government does

he hasn't tried to "undermine" anything but secret evil .. the UN should reward him

Jeanne

JeanneAnne wrote:

yeah i care about him .. he has done a great service making public the underhanded sneaky secret things the government hides from us .. he has shined a spotlite on2 the murky sleazy things that oppressive government does

Jeanne, can you be more specific?  To what murky sleazy things has he exposed that you are referring?

Storm Clarence wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

Jeanne, can you be more specific?  To what murky sleazy things has he exposed that you are referring?

thousands of things .. that were "classified" .. embarrassing state dept. & military things .. things that reveal the underhanded shenanigans that government officials & bureaucrats engage in under the cover of secrecy

Jeanne

JeanneAnne wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

thousands of things .. that were "classified" .. embarrassing state dept. & military things .. things that reveal the underhanded shenanigans that government officials & bureaucrats engage in under the cover of secrecy

Yes, thousands.  Can you identify one?  Just one.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Lol Jeanne.  I know the url to wikileaks.  I was asking you since you took such a firm stance and want to declare him a hero.     I didn't think you had an answer.  

so you didnt want an answer? you were just trolling me ??

your answers are all there .. read it for yourself

Jeanne

JeanneAnne wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Lol Jeanne.  I know the url to wikileaks.  I was asking you since you took such a firm stance and want to declare him a hero.     I didn't think you had an answer.  

so you didnt want an answer? you were just trolling me ??

your answers are all there .. read it for yourself

Jeanne

Jeanne, I asked the question (Is that troll, ok, then I am trolling) but you answered in an emphatic tone; declared Assange a hero.  You back up your statement with a video... go figure. 

I honestly don't know the answers to those questions.

I don't think there is a simple answer to the terrorist question unless you think there should be total transparency in every thing every person on the planet does. If I understand JeanAnne correctly, she'd have no problem with me coming and watching her have sex with her husband.  Of course, I'd have to see it to believe it.  She did offer me to come and take her bicycle.

Would you consider Deep Throat of Watergate fame an "Information Terrorist?"

Krystina Ferraris wrote:

Bradley Manning is clearly the criminal and so is Ecuador. Assange is no more of a criminal then the NY times that originally published the cables. He is however  a pompous jerk who hides behind "freedom of speech".

This is pretty much how I 'view' him/them.  He is one hell of a drama whore.  

He wants to be a champion and a hero, but we already have too many false Gods...    

we dont know for sure if he is, of course, taking into account what sweden defines as "rape". one curious event that happened at the time that he was accused of it, is that it happened just after wikileaks released the U.S. diplomatic cables, there is a high probability that it is trap by the CIA.

i do care about Julian Assange, because he has pointed out many wrong doings in the world, and thanks to that, many have been corrected.

he didnt try to undermine all countries of the U.N., do you have any proof of that?

Canoro Philipp wrote:

we dont know for sure if he is, of course, taking into account what sweden defines as "rape". one curious event that happened at the time that he was accused of it, is that it happened just after wikileaks released the U.S. diplomatic cables, there is a high probability that it is trap by the CIA.

i do care about Julian Assange, because he has pointed out many wrong doings in the world, and thanks to that, many have been corrected.

he didnt try to undermine all countries of the U.N., do you have any proof of that?

careful .. cuz if you dont conform to the OPs preconceived opinions youll get trolled & ridiculed

Jeanne

Do as your Government says, and not as it does.

Calling the King's wife a whore, was not nice. An Ambassador should act with dignity and respect, at all times. The fact that most diplomats are friends and family of the power control, their behaviors are representative of the quality of person that group attracts.

Now the King is pissed, and the Ambassador is red faced. Being an arrogant buffoon, the Ambassador wishes to kill the messenger, instead of admitting his own ignorance and gross incompetence. Media calls this: A matter of National Security.

They are upset, because someone told on them.

Without the tattle tale Assange, they could have continued the lies, deceit, deception and corruption.

Oooh yeah, Ass-ange is a reeeeal hero.   That why the CIA is after him.   lol    Don't let the black helicopter distract you while the hitters from SEAL Team 6 sneak in to the Ecuadorian Embassy and takes him out.  Oh wait, is he on Uncle Barry's Kill List?

Bradley Manning is a dolt.   He stole documents and passed them on and for what.  So Ass-ange can overstate his own importance and claim to be the hero of the oppressed.   I thought that was Stalin, Mao or maybe Castro.  

Let's see if he thinks it was such a hot idea when he's found guilty of espionage under the UCMJ and they ship him off to Leavenworth to be hanged. 

I don't much care about revealing State Department garbage, they are a bunch of clowns anyway.   But for revealing classified military information I hope they stretch his neck.  Just too bad they can't make it a double header with Ass-ange in the number two spot.

BTW, I came across a list of members of Anonymous recently.   I have it list on E-Bay for sale to the highest bidder.   I'll make a deal if you also what my lists of ELFand ALF members.

Lynda Baran wrote:

Oooh yeah, Ass-ange is a reeeeal hero.   That why the CIA is after him.   lol    Don't let the black helicopter distract you while the hitters from SEAL Team 6 sneak in to the Ecuadorian Embassy and takes him out.  Oh wait, is he on Uncle Barry's Kill List?

Bradley Manning is a dolt.   He stole documents and passed them on and for what.  So Ass-ange can overstate his own importance and claim to be the hero of the oppressed.   I thought that was Stalin, Mao or maybe Castro.  

Let's see if he thinks it was such a hot idea when he's found guilty of espionage under the UCMJ and they ship him off to Leavenworth to be hanged. 

I don't much care about revealing State Department garbage, they are a bunch of clowns anyway.   But for revealing classified military information I hope they stretch his neck.  Just too bad they can't make it a double header with Ass-ange in the number two spot.

BTW, I came across a list of members of Anonymous recently.   I have it list on E-Bay for sale to the highest bidder.   I'll make a deal if you also what my lists of ELFand ALF members.

i hope that the "classified" stuff gets imperalist operatives killed Lynda .. they have no business interferring in the affairs of soveriegn nations .. if the dicks want to die for their corporate overlords then more power to em ..

openness freedom self-determination .. are coming to this planet .. & those of you who would stand in the way w/ your sheepbrained defense of nationalism & secrecy & corporatism .. can just shut up die or get outuv the way .. we want nothing to do w/ your fetishistic masochism

Jeanne

Storm Clarence wrote:

He may be more of a hero than the pilots in her post that congratulated each other on great shooting and declared that the enemy should not have brought children into battle.  I'm pretty sure she had an answer for you.

yeah...LOL Storm

This is not a question about who or what should be declared heroic. This rather should be a commentary about the sad state of global politics in our times.

What "firm stance" have you taken recently where you've risked as much?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.