All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Once the new rules are in place, will the Forum Cartel be able to allow child avatars into the parties?
  3. If you've chosen a skin from the HUD, it means you've turned OFF the BoM. Unless you wear.the alpha included with the Jake body, your underlying system body shows through.
  4. That would mean that children would also be an 'adult' issue, because they're also dependent on having sex.
  5. Yet of course the subject and result that might appeal to boys that come to Second Life, and considering "Boys Town" vs "Boy Scouts", there is room for mistakes and some users going where they probably shouldn't into an area that deals with sexual stuff - be it definitions, preference or discussion. A boy is a child.
  6. The fact that you had to use the word 'sex' automatically takes things into that realm. This is why someone might think it would be quite weird to promote 'adult' issues in a G rated area. But I guess it's okay if it's LGBTQ topics.
  7. If you ever logged in the failed Linden Lab Sansar thing....these layers were mandatory for everyone there. Not as if the clothes creators could not deal with the layers, they did. Now it only will become mandatory for child avis. And i wonder why some (by far not all) child players whine, cause hell, does a supposed to be 12 ys old girl avatar need to wear thongs, string bikinis or "sexy" lingerie instead of these undies ? Certainly not.
  8. It's not rocket science and if you'd read my reply you'd know I said it would work but it would make fully obsolete all existing avatar bodies, not just skins, and (notwithstanding what the FAQ says) the actual Policy specifically says "skins or bodies". Moreover, to actually be effective it would have to apply to any body used by anyone playing an underage character, which is practically every mesh body in existence. As I said for alliterative effect "Belleza better get busy". Here's the thing: Creators must know what's actually intended and be under nondisclosure. Otherwise we'd have heard from them or the Lab. God forbid anybody decide to go into making compliant child avatars right now because the cartel is closed for business until June 30th.
  9. good i don't have kids ( anymore) ... i'd return them to sender...
  10. It's probably best not to start this trend again, since we've already been asked not to (it was a while back but I'm guessing it still applies)...
  11. That question, has been answered about 6 or 7 times by at least two different people, including direct replies to Qie asking that question about 50 pages back. He keeps ignoring the answers and asking the same question over and over again, each time with ever more fanciful "over think the problem backwards from the wrong starting point" interpretations. Here's how you do it. 1. Take your BoM AR Clickbait body. 2. Cut holes in it to remove all the polygons LL say nobody must ever see. 3. Cover the holes with with new mesh "enforcement" patches, possibly taking the extra time to disguise them as bad underwear, or possibly just strips of duct tape. 4. Make a new section on the body's HUD to chose a selection of NON-skin coloured textures/colours for the patchess/duct tape 5. Set the whole thing NO-Mod 6. Package and distribute the NEW ToS compliant AR Clickbait body to your customers. It's NOT the rocket science problem Qie thinks it is.
  12. . Will be posted in a dedicated avatar discussion, or someone will AR me.
  13. Weyes Blood is good. Reminds me of the songs she created with a musician I really enjoy, Ariel Pink.
  14. Love to Drive? For Premium Members - 1024 Parcel for sale with a driveway to regions upon regions of protected road - I hope the new owner enjoys it! Pre-Landscaped and decorated, this mainland parcel is for sale. All items will be left behind for your use (you will not own the items, but you will own the land). Keep the items you like and delete what you don't. I will not maintain the property. If you delete something and change your mind, you will need to replace it on your own. I am selling the land and the items should be considered a bonus. Information on premium membership can be found here: https://accounts.secondlife.com/change_membership/ Landmark: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Keyano/207/121/76
  15. child avatar skins or bodies NOT and. I don't know what you mean. I was responding to your comment about the Policy's prohibition of "Child avatars where the focal point of the body is on the breasts, pelvis, or buttocks" which means (to me) they can't wear big butts, boobs, etc, rather than a constraint on textures. So I'm not sure what you're saying.
  16. It's one of the first questions I asked. Effectively all child avatars are broken currently and unless this issue can be resolved it defacto bans child avatars. I'm hoping it just means skins but part of me thinks this is just some legal talk from LL lawyers who have no idea how SL actually works. Intent is one thing, what the policy actually states is another.
  17. If I were them I'd make moves to very clearly label all my content as adult and include disclaimers. "This avatar is only intended for adults and adult use, using this avatar in any other way is a violation of TOS. The creator will not be held responsible for residents who violate TOS in this way."
  18. While your suggestion does ensure I won't get the same home twice in a row, it also ensures that I won't get a desirable home in the theme of my choice. If one is open to multiple themes, then this is helpful. Alas, I'm looking for a Log Home and only a Log Home at this time.
  19. Precisely what's driving my curiosity, the whole "how is this possible to do?" questions. How do you have a modesty layer that can't be removed or, by association(?), tampered with.
  1. Load more activity