EXISTING MARKETPLACE JIRAS ISSUE LOG

Sassy Romano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me do some homework to get a list (or at least partial) of my 14x range.

Is there an easier way to do it than the "hover" method. Laughs, it's gonna take me forever to hover and copy!

Edited to add:

I did a quick look at the products I have in that range (2 groupings). They start at 1463585 and up (apparantly unaffected).

Arwen Serpente wrote:

Let me do some homework to get a list (or at least partial) of my 14x range.

Is there an easier way to do it than the "hover" method. Laughs, it's gonna take me forever to hover and copy!

Edited to add:

I did a quick look at the products I have in that range (2 groupings). They start at 1463585 and up (apparantly unaffected).

Ok your listings jump from 1364484 [Angelfood] to 1463572 [braveheart] so on your sorted inventory listings [by date] if anything falls between those two, it might have an issue.

Arwen Serpente wrote:

laughs, thank you Argus, I may be able to make dresses, but my hovering skills leave something to be desired. No, there shouldn't be anything inbetween there.

how did you do that?

I wemt to your SLM store, sorted 96 items per page first then sorted by oldest date and they were on page 2;-)

Argus Collingwood wrote:

Pamela Galli wrote:

Ooh smart -- #1473084 is my lowest in the 14xxxx set.

So far the lowest number I have found in the series is 
1402645, anyone got anything lower that is messed up?

I have non messed up 1398435.  So somewhere between that and 1463572 is where the mess begins and ends.

Ok, I just read that DD does not support no copy items. Is this right? If it is, that's fricken ridiculous. How the heck does LL release DD when it doesn't support no copy, and then say they will add it later? If it can be added later then it could have been added before the release. I don't sell many no copy items, but I know many other people that do. This has to be the most retarded thing I have ever seen a company do. Do they not understand their own permissions system. How do they work on something for a year that then a key part of the permissions system does not work? I'm totally dumbfounded by LL once again.

Disregard this comment(Limited Quantity is not supported)

>Ok, I just read that DD does not support no copy items. Is this right? If it is, that's fricken ridiculous. How the heck does LL release DD when it doesn't support no copy, and then say they will add it later?

Now you're getting the picture.

Did you also notice that the thread where I most recently explained why this stuff happens has totally disappeared without any explanation?

OTOH, don't worry.

I'm sure they'll start figuring out how to add that feature some time around 2 June.

>So, now, why the heck does LL write in their own blog that no copy does not work?

It's so that you'll get disgusted with the marketplace and move all your business back to the grid and pay more for land.

You can pretty much just cut and paste that last sentence any time you need an explanation for anything that happens around here, henceforth.

I tell ya, it is frustrating to deal with people who can't name things correctly. No copy is an SL permission. Limited quantity is a Marketplace distinction. Sorry, I just don't get how 1 can be confused as the other, or why LL would even think of confusing the 2 labels.

Argus Collingwood wrote:

Dartagan Shepherd wrote:

Sera Lok wrote:

i missed the thread. darnit. no popcorn for me.

It's fuzzy, something about numerology and a women of forum merchants calendar project. I think you qualified.

Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.

;)

Grok.

For the sheer pleasure of being quoted back Heinlein and in honor of women forum merchants everywhere (and survival guide wisdom) I'm changing my signature.

Sera Lok wrote:

hm, well as long as we're not all on the same cycle, life will be just fine. ^^

I really tried to stop, it's a weakness.

"“Once a month, some women act like men act all the time." -- Robert A. Heinlein

The unfortunate thing for men though is that supposedly women see more colors than men, which gives them a serious competitive advantage as merchants. Not that men have any sense of color generally speaking.

Dartagan Shepherd wrote:

Argus Collingwood wrote:

Dartagan Shepherd wrote:

Sera Lok wrote:

i missed the thread. darnit. no popcorn for me.

It's fuzzy, something about numerology and a women of forum merchants calendar project. I think you qualified.

Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do.

;)

Grok.

For the sheer pleasure of being quoted back Heinlein and in honor of women forum merchants everywhere (and survival guide wisdom) I'm changing my signature.

Very fitting:D

Bump. Keep this thread on top.

Update on https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4596 Direct Delivery product purchase orders stuck in the Being Delivered State (Non Unicode products)

Please take a look at what's happening on this JIRA - Please set it to "Watch" because the issue is growing and since it deals with the Financial transaction integrity of the MP, it is a serious issue to all of us.

Edited to add: This is no longer just a Direct Delivery issue. The reports are also from Magic Box users.

~ Support is directing people to go to the JIRA to request payment for stuck orders (I've had some paid, others are sitting there unpaid).

~ There are now orders stuck "Queued" where Support tells the Merchant to contact the Buyer to file a Support Ticket (even though the Merchant has already filed a Support Ticket).

~ The "Delivery Partially Failed" Message is now (in some cases) being tied to delivery of product + refund for the Buyer (so, essentially the Buyer is getting the item for free).  Support is directing the Merchant to contact the Buyer to request direct payment.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.