Female Asian Skins and clothing?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know where to get A good quality Oriental female skin besides Dr.LIfe or EAB? I went to Bare Rose, but thats kinda obvious but good Oriental skins are hard to find.  Ik I posted this question already, I kinda posted it in a wierd section by accident so here is the orginal thread. http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Wanted/Female-Asian-Skins-and-clothing/m-p/1232199

The wanted section was actually the correct place for this thread.

Offhand, the only place I can think of for Asian skins is Dr. Life, which you already tried, I guess. I can't think of anywhere else right now. For skins and clothing, you can try the marketplace; search terms like "asian," "oriental," and, especially for clothing, any specific terms you can think of  (like "kimono," for example). Good luck!

Bree Giffen wrote:

I think most of the large skin stores have at least one or two asian skins.Curio, Laq, Redgrave.

If a place specializes in Caucasians, as most of those do, then their non-white skins will usually just be 'tanned caucasians' lacking good features. So I'd actually recommend hitting those places -last-.

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Bree Giffen wrote:

I think most of the large skin stores have at least one or two asian skins.Curio, Laq, Redgrave.

If a place specializes in Caucasians, as most of those do, then their non-white skins will usually just be 'tanned caucasians' lacking good features. So I'd actually recommend hitting those places -last-.

Actually no. Redgrave did (not sure it still does) a skin called Sakura which with their shape looked only vaguely Asian, but, with the right "hand-made" shape, it was the best Asian skin I ever found. And I tried loads of them.

ETA moment of inspiration - MrSigmund - does a nice Gong Lee look-alike skin.

The Curio Jasmine pack is AWESOME. Its a bit expensive, but you get a WHOLE lot of skins in every color with lots of make ups.

My alt, Kei

This my alt wearing the curio Jasmine skin.

House of London has a skin called Tokyo. Right now they are having a mega sale and skins are only 75 Linden a skin. I don't  know how good House of London's skins are, but at 75 linden it's worth a shot. Here is a link to their market place.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bmaturity_level%5D=G&search%5Bkeywords%5D=House+of+London

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.