Will i get banned from sl?

sakura Gearz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there guys, my friend and i had a miscommunication and he took things totally out of context i apologized profusely and informed him that it wasn't my intention to offend him in any way i prefaced the conversation by letting hi know i appreciate how he has helped me however the conversation ended with him making multpiple accusations and accusing me of exploiting a bug that  i had no idea even existed in the first place he then filed an AR for harassment against me simply for saying "i honestly had no idea there was a bug" he replied by saying "filing an AR" i was banned temporarily before and that was about a year ago i admit i screwed up the first time but this time it was based purely on miscommunication it was only one AR this time....will i be banned? (he has a premium account idk if that factors in at all )

I feel like I'm watching The Jeremy Kyle Show.  It always starts where we give sympathy to the first person sitting in the chair, and then the whole story comes out!

None of us can know for sure if you will be banned permanently for what it is you seem to feel so guilty for doing, but I would think if it is something that could destroy the whole grid, then I doubt you would even be able to post here now.

As I said in previous thread  (  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Abuse-and-Griefing/how-many-abuse-reports-does-a-person-usually-have-against-them/qaq-p/1079519/comment-id/2404  ), no one gets permanently banned; there is always a way of creating a new account and being able to log back in again and again and again, as so many often do.

There is no way to even guess if you will be banned based on the information you posted.....which is basically none lol

You may or may not have exploited "something" that may or may not be a bug, that you may or may not have been aware of & you got reported for it, by someone that may or not know what they are talking about or have the IQ of a goldfish. 9.gif

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.