What's going on in here?

Ima Rang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Orfeu Miles wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Orfeu Miles wrote:a bunch of blah

.  Assholes need love too
:)

I bet you do.....coughs...er...I mean , yeah we all needs some lovin'...I can feel the love building in the room.

Is it time for a group hug, yet ???

HAHAHAHAHA!  Takes one to know one!  Comere and give me hug! 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ima Rang wrote:

Orfeu Miles wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

I bet you do.....coughs...er...I mean , yeah we all needs some lovin'...I can feel the love building in the room.

Hugs Ima for an inapropriate amount of time.

Caresses your butt and then looks all innocent.

:matte-motes-evil-invert:

Ok...who else is up for some group-hug action ??

Orfeu Miles wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Orfeu Miles wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Ok ok, I'm in.  

Storm Clarence wrote:

Orfeu Miles wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Orfeu Miles wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Ok ok, I'm in.  

Hmmm this could start to get kinky.

Only one thing to do when things start to get kinky.

Send for a machinimatographer.

I hear Torley is all over that s**t.

Storm Clarence wrote:

I think he just went camping with one of those virtual bears like the one Mickey sent you.  

Actually I have found a novel use for these care bears...you have to take your prim knife...and create orifices in the usual places.

In fact.... if you include these modified care-bares in the group-hug...a novel photo-oppurtunity arises.

See...... who said we cant co-operate, on these forums??

:matte-motes-evil-grin:

Orfeu Miles wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Orfeu Miles wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

See! This is why we can't have nice things.   You give a man an inch and he tries to give you...ummm...  

Orfeu Miles wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

I think he just went camping with one of those virtual bears like the one Mickey sent you.  

Actually I have found a novel use for these care bears...you have to take your prim knife...and create orifices in the usual places.

In fact.... if you include these modified care-bares in the group-hug...a novel photo-oppurtunity arises.

See...... who said we cant co-operate, on these forums??

:matte-motes-evil-grin:

Oh lawd, I can sense  the development of the People Against the Unethical Treatment of Care Bears group forming. 

Ima Rang wrote:

Orfeu Miles wrote:

See! This is why we can't have nice things.   You give a man an inch and he tries to give you...ummm...  

Ya Know...your right.

Nice things are important.

I can see I have de-railed this thread...and showed a deplorabe lack of decorum.

/me looks shamefaced.

Look ...I tell ya what...please allow me to help restore your clothing to something a little more decorous. ( starts salivating)

( I know...I know... Honestly... I try to be good...I had an x-ray...and they coudnt find any good in me )

Storm Clarence wrote:

Hayley Spore wrote:

People Against the Unethical Treatment of Care Bears 

Somehow I don't think PAUTCB has the same ring to it...

Hayley, I would hug you along with Orfeu, but I don't think I can get my arms completely around the two of you.  All puns intended.  

/me snorts 'OMG'

:smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy:

Scylla Rhiadra wrote:

Ok, so first I thought . . . I should say something about the sniping and nasty stuff going on here. And how no one is improving the image of their "group" by including damning quotes in their signature, or saying overtly nasty things to each other. And how, at the same time, saving the really nasty stuff that you say for a third party blog, rather than saying it here, isn't
really
an improvement, and is maybe even a bit cowardly, even if it means that, for most people, you
seem
to be playing nice, when you are really just being nasty elsewhere.

And then I thought maybe I'd say that the best kind of lunch is an open, inclusive affair, where everyone is invited. And that a
true
PICard always says "Engage" to the helmsman, because "engaging" with others, rather than attacking them is what one should do.

Then
I thought maybe I'd better not say these things, because I'll get accused of being a "net nanny," and maybe disliked by
everyone
, and excoriated by one or two others for really being a sneaky and slippery manipulator.

So, after that, it occurred to me that maybe I shouldn't
care
if people think or do those things.

And then I thought, but I sort of
do
care.

So maybe I won't say any of those things, even though I'd like to.

Maybe.

Oh Scylla, Don't be afraid to tell us what you really think!  Some are gonna love you no matter what, others are going to disagree with you no matter what. But personally, I'd rather read a forum that allows your point of view, no matter what.

kattatonia Wickentower wrote:

Oh Scylla, Don't be afraid to tell us what you really think!  Some are gonna love you no matter what, others are going to disagree with you no matter what. But personally, I'd rather read a forum that allows your point of view, no matter what.

Thanks Katt!  I'll make this my credo, then.

:matte-motes-grin:

Pep wrote:

"RECLAIM THE FORUMS!"

Pep (is reminded of the way in which the ex-Commerce forumites attempted to impose their culture on the RA regulars in the JIve forums; they failed, as is the fate of the lwl/mwh coalition.)

Who the heck are the MWH? 

Men With Halitosis?

Men Without Honor?

Men Who Hoard?

Merry Widow Hive?

I don't know.  :D

Ima Rang wrote:

Pep wrote:

"RECLAIM THE FORUMS!"

Pep (is reminded of the way in which the ex-Commerce forumites attempted to impose their culture on the RA regulars in the JIve forums; they failed, as is the fate of the lwl/mwh coalition.)

Men With Halitosis?

Men Without Honor?

Men Who Hoard?

Merry Widow Hive?

I don't know. 
:D

Men Wanting Hos

Venus Petrov wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Pep wrote:

"RECLAIM THE FORUMS!"

Men With Halitosis?

Men Without Honor?

Men Who Hoard?

Merry Widow Hive?

I don't know. 

Men Wanting Hos

Without being disagreeable, I disagree. :D

Ima Rang wrote:

Pep wrote:

"RECLAIM THE FORUMS!"

Men With Halitosis?

Men Without Honor?

Men Who Hoard?

Merry Widow Hive?

I don't know. 

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Again I'm speaking in general terms... It's not "their" forum... It's not "our" forum... It's actually LL's forum.  I fail to see how an us versus them mentality will do us any good.  

...Dres

Dres, I agree with this.  It is me that should have been more clear.  I meant it as "us them" with them being other fora.  Maybe it is about time we (this forum)
win back
some of our older readers and posters.  Yes, other forum are important and people will continue to read and participate, however, I would like to see the ex-pat's come back and post to "their" forum, too - it all started here.

If they don't want to participate on SLF any longer, then I wish them the best of luck wherever they may end up.  

Even though I was replying to your post, my reply wasn't aimed at you personally, but then you probably knew that... Just making myself clear.

I'd like to see the exforumites come back as well, but there has to be something to lure them back in... Don't you think?  Firstly, the moderation issues have to be dealt with and I intend to work to see that that happens.  It's much needed whether they come back or not.

Secondly, they have to be willing to throw themselves into the mix and give it some time to start developing into something more acceptable while still participating.  I know that's something you've been working on from the outside.  Maybe together, with the help of anyone willing, we can get something done.

Though I can be cynical at times, I try to retain a core of optimism... However misguided that may be.  I'm hoping, in this case, it's warranted.

...Dres

I have to admit, this new version of the official SL forums has been growing on me.  For one thing, it's here.  However much I liked the old jive forum, it's gone.  It's not coming back. The moderation in Lithium land was terrible in the beginning, but then again, many of us were testing it then. It was a new system, people were gaming it to see what they could and couldn't do.  Personally I just threw up my hands in disgust and left for a while.  Some people, and I'd give kudos if I knew how, stuck around and tried to work with the Lab to see if they could make it better.  They did a decent job.  I now find it tolerable enough here that I've rejoined the community.  It's certainly not perfect.  But then neither is the community.  And I don't want or need perfection.  The posters here are my people.  All of 'em.  They do SL. So do I.

Orfeu Miles wrote:

Actually I have found a novel use for these care bears...you have to take your prim knife...and create orifices in the usual places. :matte-motes-evil-grin:

Hello Orfeu :) Did you happen to see Orpheus Island in your travels? http://www.orpheus.com.au/index.php Just heaven!

I only ever got the one bear in SL and it was damaged in transit it seems :( I don't think I'll be getting another any time soon :matte-motes-crying:

MwmLogo.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.