What's going on in here?

Ima Rang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Orfeu Miles wrote:

I would merely point out, that the voice of dissent is a useful thing…that people who disagree with us…and can state why in an eloquent and persuasive manner….are also builders of community.

True dat!

I saw a news report last week discussing the fact that men and women who tend to be more aggressive and that are typically considered assholes at work, actually yield a higher salary than that of their always friendly and never disagreeable coutnerparts.  I would post the link, but I can't access it at the moment.  Assholes need love too
:)

Nice to see you here, BTW
:D

It's probably because the friendly & never disagreeable ones, don't stand up for themselves...they let people walk all over them
:(

Hey Kylie! Good to see you!

I have only worked with one really super aggressive individual.  She never really does anything-the nice and agreeable people do all of the work and she takes the credit :)

Storm Clarence wrote:

This post!  

Only Maddy can save this crew from themselves. I don't care what they do in-world, but the forum is a different place. Only Maddy can stop them from playing these games. It is about time she accepts the responsibility for the environment and tone of the current forum. 

Never seen that one. It's the noise vs quality debate. Do you think people actually pay any attention and read your every post? *falls off chair laffing. I hardly think person in question could be bothered joining you in your basement/cellar, true?

You should talk with person in question, rather than snipe from afar. You do keep mentioning that name, for some reason... metinks you forgot to turn your echo footpedal off, again..

Storm Clarence wrote:

<snip>

Only Maddy can save this crew from themselves. I don't care what they do in-world, but the forum is a different place. Only Maddy can stop them from playing these games. It is about time she accepts the responsibility for the environment and tone of the current forum. 

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

<snip>

I can answer that Keli.  It is the same reason, for you, as I told Celestiall on this thread.  

i read it, after analyzing myself i realized how wrong i was, thats why i apologized to the persons my comment may have offended.

you made me think a lot the true fact that the forums belong in reality to linden lab, and theres no separation between "us" and "them", we all are posters.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Lol... have you hugged your asshole today?

...Dres

I have ...yes.

I am at peace with my inner asshole...I have assimilated and embraced my dark side.

I now love all sentient creatures...although admittedly...they are quite hard to find on Intertubez Forumz.

:)

yeah, in a nutshell....they will mold and shape it for marketing purposes.

reminds me of when I watch the social media "experts" list tip after tip on their blogs to instruct people on how to "be" on twitter.....for their "audience."

very similar process, that molding and shaping.  but always regarded the virtual world as a break from that....kind of a last bastion sort of thing.

pretty soon we will all be molded and shaped to the same ideal on the Internet....and everything will be hunky-dory.

make sure you hit your "Like" button a few times today.  Don't let the troops down.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.