Sign in to follow this  
Mysty Silverweb

mesh upload registration

Help please someone. I have taken the mesh upload quiz and it says I'm registered at the final page but when I check my status on my dashboard it still says I need to take the quiz. What can be done to update my status?

I have read that its some kind of bug in the registration. I can't seem to find the fix though. I'll keep looking but your not the only one this is happening to. Hang in there.

We are looking into this problem - it seems to happen rarely; I'm sorry you got hit by it.

We'll review your accounts and see if we can fix them individually. I can't promise anything until we find and fix the bug, but we'll try.

Charlar

• Like 1

Also make sure you are on your main account page.  If you were on Aditi, the link from the mesh upload box to the quiz goes to a duplicate web page for your Aditi account.  So if you want to test uploads on Aditi, as well as upload on the Main Grid, you have to take the quiz twice.

Ok i completed the mesh tutorial but i dont know what to do next, i have payment info on file and it shows that but it dont show that i completed the tutorial, what do i need to do now?

I am having the same issue, I completed the tutorial but it says I still need too, very frustrating as I do not want to upload mesh's but just take advantage of the new 64X64X64 size prims available on Mesh enabled sims

Actually, you only need to take the tutorial if you want to upload mesh. If you're just going to play with new megaprims, you only need to belong to mesh Volunteers (so you have access to the mesh sandboxes).

Charlar

I have this problem, too. IP quiz-done, message that i'm registered appears and... i have to do quiz again.

(payment info is OK)

I too have this  Problem,  been  about 4 days  now  I waiting for   the status to change..????

" Congratulations! You are now registered to upload mesh! "      Duh!!      when ..??

I'm next !

same problem !,

payment info Ok, tutorial completed like 10 answers ok, but mesh upload status is not updated;

i thought after first reports about this issue occur this will lead to a fix for all users but it looks like it dont !

Thank you

I have the same issue.  It shows I have payment info on file and says I have completed tutorial yet it doesnt say I am approved or registered yet.  Can you please fix mine too?

Yes, I'd like this to be fixed as well, beleive me. We have finite resources and I want all the smart people working on the important stuff. Which leaves me...

you should be working now.

Charlar