Sign in to follow this  
Mysty Silverweb

mesh upload registration

Sorry:matte-motes-stress:

I had temporarily deleted payment information.

I registered again.

Could you confirm it?:matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Payment infor is good, but I completed my mesh tutorial and it says that I'm approved but it wont update my status.  Seems like there is a known issue that redirects to this thread for posting what I am right now and getting a resolution.

Same here. :(

I have added TWO types of payment info (Paypal twice, and also credit card), but Mesh Uplaod Status says I have not given any.

Also, I have taken and passed the quiz but the status page says I have not.

Please help. Thank you!

Oh, by the way, my attempts to use PayPal as a pyament method resulted in some "must have a verified paypal account" error, both times. My paypal account is verified. Switch to credit card. Initially it looked like it was accepted. Took the quiz, came back, everything hosed. Wah!

My Payment Info is GOOD on the Mesh Status page (I've been Premium over two years).

However, I have passed the quiz, but the Mesh Status page thinks I have NOT.

Thankies!

PS - Mysty!! Huggies and kissies!!! Love you!!

Hi, I seem to have been hit by the same bug that's been reported in this thread several times.  My payment info comes out good but it says I need to complete the IP Tutorial despite going through it 10 times.  Think I can get some help?  Thanks.

I have payment method on file and taken the Mesh IP Quiz, passed and still unable to upload any mesh object. Can someone please look into updating the status on the account? Not sure why it doesn't allow automaticly seems like an on going issue that may be resolved soon.

I have payment method on file (green) and I completed the mesh tutorial (It says 12 correct out of 12 questions for a score of 100 percent)

And the mesh status does not update to green and I can not upload mesh file yet, I hope fix it, Thank you!

Same problem here, completed the tutorial and my payment info is up to date but I don't have mesh uploads enabled.

I remember seeing some info on the website about who to contact if this happened but I can't seem to find it anymore. But hey if people are getting this looked into by posting here, might as well.

I have the same problem:

I have payment method on file (green) and I completed the mesh tutorial. It says: Congratulations! You are now registered to upload mesh!

But the mesh status does not update to green and I can not upload mesh file yet, I hope someone can fix it,

I'm in the same circumstances.  I fished to upload my payment imformation and I also finished mesh IP quiz, but my dashboard says I didn't finish mesh IP quiz. Please tell me  how tosolve this problem.  

Yep, having the same issue here

I resolved the payment thing (simply purchased some lindens), but the IP thing is still wonky...so,

Would you kindly allow me to upload meshes now?  Cheers (will check back...and thanks for finally releasing this...can't wait to start my store back up)

Rob Escape