Sign in to follow this  
Mysty Silverweb

mesh upload registration

I have a problem, I try to add the billing information from a card Visa, the card is removed $ 1 but the information is not added, Imade ​​several attempts, nothing.also answered all the questions in Mesh IP Tutorial and his status has not changedhelp please

Sorry, but on my account it is still the same, like it is since weeks: It says:

Congratulations! You are now registered to upload mesh!

But Mesh Upload Status stays pink:. And also inworld, i can't upload meshes.

Please help!

Sandy

I am having the same problem I think. I have taken the 'Mesh IP Tutorial' multiple times, but it does not change from red for me in the 'Mesh Upload Status' section of my account info. I do not get the message saying I can't when uploading to aditi, only on agni

my mesh upload status isn't updated even though i completed mesh IP tutorial.

i have payment info and scored 10 correct out of 10 questions. but it seems to be the 11th question?

please help me.

Same Problem on me. Although I Finished the tutorials and System said congratulations, my IP Tutorial status is no-good now. I pray it be fixed...

Same problem, mesh ip test worked fine on the beta server but the main server ip test fails to register 100% complete as complete, a fix would be nice please :).

Any news on a fix for this? I still cannot upload Mesh despite having met all the requirements asked of me (the page still says I haven't completed the Mesh IP Tutorial, even though I did multiple times yesterday and once today for good measure)

Hello same problem after a dificult billing registration its active in the account sumary but dont in the mesh and i did the test and dont works PLS!!!! HELP!!!!!!

Same problem on me.  Please help me.

I registered payment information and used it. And I passed the Mesh IP Quiz and saw "Congratulations! You are now registered to upload mesh!" on screen.   But I cannot still able to upload any mesh object. 

mesh ip lol.png 

lol totally buged xD i try again deleting history and cookies but starts from question 10 and when want watch my results got this 12 of 12 lol Plz Help ME :D

yep, it does look like you haven't completed the tutorial yet. Can you send me a screenshot of the final page showing that you've reviewed everything?  I want to see if there's  a bug or not.

Charlar

I don't know if this was fixed manually, in which case, Thank you',or if something else happened but the status is now correct and I should be able to upload mesh.