mesh upload registration

Mysty Silverweb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Things were going fine, and suddenly I cannot upload mesh again.  says (again) I need to complete the test.

You fixed this for me before...then suddenly out of the blue today it happened..so..ya

Also, can you please fix me on beta grid..uploading wonky meshes to main grid is costing me a fortune for a bunch of trash...thanks.

Rob Escape

Btw, even with the headaches and bugs, I do appreciate the work going into this and the release...for all its bugs, you got many of us excited again.

Hi im getting this same bug to  i passed the test  got 10 out of 10 it says  i can now upload  but then  when i go back to my status it says   it still needs to be dun. Also i linked my paypal as a payment metho as that is requiered but my status still says no payment info on file  even tho there is.

I have two problems.
It is written as 'You have Credit Card billing information on file.'.
But, it is written to Mesh Upload Status page as 'No payment information on file.'.

I completed the test with a 10/10 and my payment info is fine, but it's saying I have not done the tutorial yet.

Please Help me.

Also finished tutorial and both payment and tutorial are green, but still isnt marked as registered!

Already received a note saying to upload mesh!

Currently using V3.03, can this viewer upload mesh? Is it just deactivated because of the tutorial?

Please help and thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.