mesh upload registration

Mysty Silverweb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

the error i get is a "DAE parsing issue". I tried to upload a simple cylinder mesh. Before sending this post i copied the dae file to a notecard ... a friend made it a dae again and it worked well. .... So, it's not the generated dae-file, it's not the viewer (we are using the same). I was using latest blender (2.64) and Firestoem latest (4.2.2). And the mesh upload staus thingies are both green. ... Any other questions?

It's not what i said.

I said when i upload (actually the upload window in the viewer ... btw just for you i tested with SL-Viewer too ... with exactly the same result) I get that error message.

And since i copied the DAE file to a friend who could upload the file without problems it seams not to be an error with the DAE file.

I made the tutorial IP of the mesh, I answered all the questions right (10 of 10). In the end of the tutorial, appears:

"Congratulations!  You are now registered to upload mesh!"

and

"You scored 10 correct out of 10 questions for a score of 100 percent."

But when I am in world, it says that I have no right to upload mesh.

When I return to the site, it asks me again to make the tutorial again. I already made this tutorial more than 5 times...  and when I return to the site later, it always says: "You must first complete the IP Tutorial before you can upload mesh objects."

I do not know what to do anymore .. I already answered all the questions correct ... I already could make a mesh upload in the beta grid, but I can not do uploads in the main grid!!!

I have a free account. Is this a problem to upload meshs?

Can you help me?

• 2 weeks later...

I recently added payment info to my alt, and took the IP test to enable mesh.  It took me a while to figure out that there is (or was last week) an IP test on the main grid, and an IP test on the test grid.  They happen to be the same test, but you need to do it in both places if you want to upload mesh onto the beta grid and the main grid.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi there

I am having actually a similar problem with my meshupload status, I took both tests the one for the main grid and beta grid too and it tells me that my meshupload status is green to go on my dashboard but when im trying to upload something inworld does it give me a failure with my upload permissions

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Thank you, It looks like someone fixed this because later this evening I could upload mesh to the main grid.

Could you do the same thing for my account on ADITI? I have taken the IP test and I tried to add payment info there, but am unable to.

All the best, RM

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.