mesh upload registration

Mysty Silverweb

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, i am Chefkoch Resident from germany.

I want to register for mesh-upload but Linden Page does not accept any of my paying methods.

I have:

* German Banking Card

* verified Paypal account with some Euros on it

* Prepaid Mastercard with money on it and its even added to my Paypal account too

Linden does not let me verify. it looks good at first and then when i get redirected fro Paypal Page to Linden it always ends with: You must have a verified PayPal account to continue.

I called Paypal Hotline 2 times and they told me everything is okay with my Paypal account and its verified too.

I called Linden Hotline 5 Times but they tell me to phone with Paypal again or i should get a Ticked.

I even tried to get a Premium Membership, but this also not working.

Why does Linden not want my money?

Why do you not accept anything of my Payments for to activate my mesh-upload status?

What can i do to activate Mesh Upload NOW?

PS: I uploades Meshes succesfully on the betagrid without any problems. I also have taken the mesh upload quiz sucessful.

Who can help me now?

Feel free to contact me inworld too if you have any hints for me.

Chefkoch Resident

EDIT/UPDATE:

I found a page where it said i have to put a Zero "0" in front of my 3 digits credit-card secret number and i am verified now.

But now still the same Problem as all others here, the mesh IP tutorial will not finish.

Please can you check my account too and make it work.

I've also gone through the quiz many times trying everything I can think of including different browsers and resetting cookies etc. Can I please have mine fixed.

On a side note I can't even get my payment info verified apparently. I've tried my bank card AND paypal.

Mesh page says : No payment info on file

Billing info page says: You have Credit Card billing information on file

I just want to play with mesh :(

Meli - you looked fine to me, so I think you should be able to upload or post mesh to marketplace

Whistle - you need to review your billing info (probably just best to delete and reenter). After you do that, you might still see a problem so you need to let me know; send me a private message about it.

Others above this post -- your good to go.

Charlar

I dont become green too,i have payment info red even the billing info says i have it,and mesh tutorial 10/10 but still not green ,,,waiting for 4 days now:(((

Anyone knows a fix,i am not premium could be why?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.