your favorite dress designers/shops

leyna1488303852

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been looking for cute summerish short dresses, could be casual or dressy.  My problem is that I'm not sure what "cute" means to me, all I know is that I haven't found them.  It's one of those "I'll know it when I see it." kinda things. (and usually I see it on everyone else, maybe I need to start clicking on people :))  

So I thought I'd ask who some of your favorite dress designers are, I'm hoping I'll be able to break my dress shopping stuckness. 

I've bought cute dresses at Ducknipple, Kunglers, fri.day, Zenith, Petunia, and Ibizarre, just to name a few. Ibizarre is a current fave because the prices are great (and the clothes are cute!). Hope you find what you are looking for! :smileyhappy:

I got a couple cute ones from DeLa (plus some coordinating cardigans...), a couple from salt. (a little fancier, in my opinion, but very flowy and pretty), but my by far favorite shop at the moment is Zaara. Leezu also has a couple cute dresses.

I have tons, but can't think of all the shops right now...I'd definitely give Zaara a go, though. Might not be your style, but it's definitely worth a look.

I'll add a few for your *to do* list !

Jane by Janie Marlowe, Arisaris, oyakin (soooooper pretty things) C’est la vie (lovely group gift out at the moment also) , Jill by Jill Lemon (shes just reopened her store and the opening gifts are very cool) Indie Rose, Sweetest goodbye, Paradisis (just had a sim revamp with lotsa newness) Ribbon & milkmotion..

Miel. 

Coco has some nice group gifts you can get the moment you join up. If those are an indication of their other clothes they must be nice. (I was having trouble rezzing so I left, I confess. That was ages ago too.)

ETA: Through July 11 you can also go here - lots of cute summer dresses and good designers in one place. 

Thanks so much everyone!  I've made a list of all the places here that I'm not familiar with and have enough to shop myself silly in the next couple of days.  

If you happen to trip over something that turns out to be me loaded down with packages lying flat on my face,  no need for concern,  I'm probaby just napping.  :smileytongue: 

Thanks JoJo, I certainly will check that out!  I almost always go inworld to purchase items I find on the MP, but I got click happy last week and bought a few items from the Sea Hole, it will be good to visit the store as I'd intended to do in the first place. :) 

I've had some good luck with places people have posted, thanks so much!  It's always fun to discover new stores I didn't know existed. 

Melita, I visited the Twinkle Night Bazaar last night, and really enjoyed it!  Lots of fun and tempting things on display there, and I liked how it was set up.  I went in looking for dresses, and TPd away having purchased, of all things, a set of lanterns, and.... *drum roll please*..... a flowered eyepatch.  A girl's got to be prepared, right?

You could also try G Field, I don't have the URL but you should be able to find it in world. I bought a lovely summery dress there. Gizza has some dresses, here's a link to the market place page so you can see what they're like.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search%5Bcategory_id%5D=38&search%5Bkeywords%5D=GIZZA&search%5Bmaturity%5D=General&search%5Bpage%5D=1&search%5Bper_page%5D=12

Thanks for your post btw, it inspired me to buy some new dresses this weekend, like I needed some more, lol.

Happy shopping :-)

This is a good thread, I either want to print it out or copy the names to a clipboard.  Is there a printer friendly version so I could print it all in black?  If not, work, work, work!  lol  

I think I'm going to have to do the clipboard thing. 

leyna wrote:

Melita, I visited the Twinkle Night Bazaar last night, and really enjoyed it!  Lots of fun and tempting things on display there, and I liked how it was set up.  I went in looking for dresses, and TPd away having purchased, of all things, a set of lanterns, and.... *drum roll please*..... a flowered eyepatch.  A girl's got to be prepared, right?

Lol! Yes - you never know!  ;)

They had such cute things there. I got some clothes, but my favorite purchases were the skyboxes, and most of all, those adorable giant pinwheels. I have been looking for something like those pinwheels forever, for my park. Now I just have to find time to rez them...

The place had some great little mini-ugg-like slipper shoes too. I never know what to put on my feet in SL (I like a few classic shoes in RL) so those are great because they are so quirky they can be paired with almost anything. I wish the Bazaar had lasted longer. Glad you got in there while it lasted!! Thanks for letting me know. :)

How about an alphabetical list? Just copy and paste to a .txt file and print it...

Aoharu

Arisaris

Axe

C'est La Vie

Coco

Cynfull

DeLa

Ducknipple

Dutch Touch

Emery

Fishy Strawberry

fri.day

G Field

Gizza

Ibizarre

Indie Rose

Jane

Jill

Kunglers

Leezu

LeLutka

Maitreya

Miel

milkmotion

Muism

Orchidea

oyakin

Paper.doll

Paradisis

Petunia

Pink Outfitters

Ribbon

Sey

Sweetest Goodbye

The Sea Hole

Truth

Whippet & Buck

Zaara

Zenith

And designers:

Kim Leonase

Mascha Boaw

Massimo Blinker

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.