Please Help Me Choose a Hair Combo..Again!

Love Zhaoying

I went "hair shopping" today at Dura, for different styles that compliment the "Cat Hair" that I like a lot.  

Please help me choose the combination that you like the best! 

This first post is just the Dura "Cat Hair" itself, and the "Go-To" look I most often wear already:  "Dura-Emo05" with the Cat Hair. 

The rest of the posts are combinations from Dura with "Other Hair" complimenting the "Cat Hair".

Again, please help me choose the combination that you like the best! 

Thanks,

Love

First pic is "Just the Cat Hair":

Dura-Cat Hair_001_001.png

Next pic is the "Go-To" look I usually wear: Dura "Emo05" with the Cat Hair.

Dura-Emo05 with Cat Hair_001.png

Edited by Love Zhaoying

10 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Going to be perfectly honest.  The hair with the ears by itself, looks best. 

Thanks! I'm not surprised at all, that's what you said last round IIRC! (You liked the "Cat Hair" best without the "Emo" hair I usually wear with it, in the second picture.)

The last puc in the second post is actually very similar (the hair changed little with that addition) IMO.

I think the cat hair looks best by itself but if I had to pick one combo it would be with Emo07. Even though the color match is good I think all the wispy strands make it hard to combine with other hairs. Most of the hairs have strands that clash and make it end up looking like two hairs are being worn. Combining hairs is a cool thing to do though, I don't do it often enough cause I always forget. But you sure can get some unique looks when you get creative with that stuff!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I think the very first pic or the very last pic are best. 

I am used to seeing you with a longer "mane" though.  If you choose a shorter style, I'll do a double take a few times, then get used to it.

Exactly my thoughts as well! Like both the first one and the last one best. Keeps the focus on your face, not as much on the hair.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I am used to seeing you with a longer "mane" though.  If you choose a shorter style, I'll do a double take a few times, then get used to it.

That's my main issue (no pun intended), the second pic is their only "matching" long hair that I found, and it doesn't match that well (and is in fact flexi). Now that I know the color (in Dura) is "sienna", I could just search their entire store for more options instead of these 2 "lines", for something else long that comes in "sienna"..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You could try this one...It includes an unrigged size as well as 2 rigged sizes...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/bonbon-keqing-hair-naturals/22380636

keqing_ad-2048.jpg.c3327af5a4640df0d3227e08768dbcb6.jpg

Thanks! I tried a couple colors for comparison, in the same spot at Dura for "apples-to-apples" in the same light, etc.

It's definitely an "option", I like the Dura hair quality better!  

BonBon-Keqing-Hair 1_001.png

BonBon-Keqing-Hair 2_001.png

• Like 1

Magika used to have a hair with ears that was really cute.  I don't see it in their MP store but I thought they still sold older hair inworld.  I'll check tomorrow.  Ayashi also has some long hair with cat ears so that's worth a look.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

Magika used to have a hair with ears that was really cute.  I don't see it in their MP store but I thought they still sold older hair inworld.  I'll check tomorrow.  Ayashi also has some long hair with cat ears so that's worth a look.

Thanks! FYI, this one just has "two tails" in the back. Hmm..I wonder if some "Inuyasha-style" hair would work.

Definitely more Anime-style hair at Dura to sort through.