Reject Modernity, Return to Primitar

Primitar is the best av. It's low prim and optimized; can't be sexualized; has a grenade for terraforming and dealing with bad people; and is super awesome. Also, you can easily customize any way you like. It's even full perm! 

Discuss.

Primitar.webp.5c927bae67d6afb3954bd4a19516d2a9.webp

Primitar_3.webp.9aa15559ca74e4823347dd27a2fe740b.webp

Primitar_4.webp.eb2244c5fbd219bd66ed37f0ba92521d.webp

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Why would we want to go backward in time and technology? That makes no sense to me. I mean if you want body creators to optimize their bodies, then tell them yourselves. If you don't want to be sexualized or even want to do sexual things. Stay out of places, that actively do that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Why would we want to go backward in time and technology? That makes no sense to me. I mean if you want body creators to optimize their bodies, then tell them yourselves. If you don't want to be sexualized or even want to do sexual things. Stay out of places, that actively do that. 

Ooohhh I thought the thread was a joke!

41 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Imma just comment and add this to my own post. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love vintage games and even indie game developers. Making new games, look like vintage console games. However, I feel like SL should keep on progressing in tech and not going backwards. That and people should hold creators accountable for optimizing their items, Especially body creators. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Imma just comment and add this to my own post. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love vintage games and even indie game developers. Making new games, look like vintage console games. However, I feel like SL should keep on progressing in tech and not going backwards. That and people should hold creators accountable for optimizing their items, Especially body creators. 

Are you implying that Primitar is out of date?

Posted (edited)

If only LL had made Primitar no-mod, then everyone would have had to use exactly the same avatar. 😀 That would have been really egalitarian.

Edited by Conifer Dada