bought body/face from someone else

Explain how someone could buy your body or face. I don't know how anyone could mess with your avatar unless you gave them RLV control over it or by wearing an item that contains a script that changes it.

There is an old prank in SL that changes your avatar into one from the Library when you wear an object with that script in it. A worn object can also animate your avatar or deform it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Explain how someone could buy your body or face. I don't know how anyone could mess with your avatar unless you gave them RLV control over it or by wearing an item that contains a script that changes it.

There is an old prank in SL that changes your avatar into one from the Library when you wear an object with that script in it. A worn object can also animate your avatar or deform it. 

I'm wondering if it is that someone gifted them a head and body and maybe  also RLV involved , or they gave permission to an experience or something?

Or did they let someone into their account?

This definitely sounds really interesting and has my curiosity piqued..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

Maybe you're you're asking if someone else who happens to own the same body or head as you do, can control your body or head with their HUD?

If that is what you are asking, no, their HUDs cannot change anything that you own even if it is the same as what you own.

• Like 1