Warning ⚠️ : Forum Poop 💩 or Quagmire Ahead!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When is the Mobile viewer coming out?

Lumiya is better.

i know everything about SL but sorry, I only ever used the Firestorm viewer. I know the official viewer sucks, even though I never tried it.

I can't login.

I forgot the email I used when I signed up.

My woman is a dancer, and someone told me they saw her TP off with a guy. What should I do?

• Like 4

Just now, Rowan Amore said:

To be fair, I did try it and it sucks when you're used to all the options of Firestorm.  

Sorry, I only know the answer to your question if you used FS! (No hard feelings, of course)

Here's an oldie: How can I get the viewer to run on my Chromebook?

• Like 2

I actually think every topic is fine, as long as it is exposed by the original poster in a levelheaded way.

You can have opinions (including strong ones) while respecting the opinion of others...

Of course, if your text is sententious or disrespectful, you will likely start a flame war, but this is true for any topic. I suppose even a ”cutest cats” topic could turn into a flame war, this way: my cat is cutest than yours would be a good start ! 🤣

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Henri Beauchamp said:

I actually think every topic is fine, as long as it is exposed by the original poster in a levelheaded way.

You can have opinions (including strong ones) while respecting the opinion of others...

Of course, if your text is sententious or disrespectful, you will likely start a flame war, but this is true for any topic. I suppose even a ”cutest cats” topic could turn into a flame war, this way: my cat is cutest than yours would be a good start ! 🤣

Every topic is fine as long as the poster doesn't use a dark font that won't show well on a dark background, if they cut and paste with a dark text on a bright white background, or if they cut and paste an image of text that's too hard to read instead of actual text.

• Haha 4

I suspect my partner has an alt.

I'm on VS and I don't like it.

My partner cheated on me with my SL mum and then faked their RL death but now they're back and have amnesia and got engaged to my mum - what's the appropriate colour of dress to wear to their wedding??

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

We need a Second Life 2, the platform is showing its age.

Sansar would have succeeded if it had more sex.

People should be required to provide proof of their identity in SL

I love Tillia

For the price of a movie ticket, I can pay for premium for a month.

ummm...  sheesh, I'm running out of things.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Orwar said:

My partner cheated on me with my SL mum and then faked their RL death but now they're back and have amnesia and got engaged to my mum - what's the appropriate colour of dress to wear to their wedding??

Oddly- no, interestingly specific!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I suspect my partner has an alt.

I'm on VS and I don't like it.

Jerry Jerry Jerry!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Caitlin Tobias said:

I don't have any friends, Second Life needs to fix this

Nobody in Second Life wants to be my friend, not like back in [Eastern Bloc Country].  

(Implied: I send random friend requests to people and they do not accept.)

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.