LindeX Maintenance - Selling L$ trouble - day 4?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 81 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Surely between this and SLMP having issues they are losing a ton of money. I thought their plan was to shift revenue from land to the SL economy to lower land costs? Clearly this isn't going to work if both are broken most of the time. It's just a matter of time until merchants realize the largest hurdle to making L$ is SL's reliability.

If everyone keeps holding L$ because the lindex is broken, everyone is gonna sell at once and the value of L$ is gonna drop quite a bit, at least for a while. Better hope there's enough buyers to be ready for the influx of sales from people waiting to sell L$.

• Like 1

same here, i cannot sell my lindens, and this is really putting me in a very very difficult RL status, I fear and wonder how real states can handle this in time too, if they cannot cash out they cannot pay tier, so i no need to say what can dominos follow in all SL. i want to give chance that LL is in knoweledge of all this and they are trying to solve this Insane trouble....

22 hours ago, RohanaRaven Zerbino said:

I've spoken to several people with the same problem and just got off Live Chat and this is the summary of info I've collected.

1. According to Live Chat, engineers are working on a fix for LindeX. They can not say how long this could take. 

2. The affected people I've talked to are from Europe, but Live Chat says it is irrelevant and that problem is definitely on their side.

3. It is possible to exchange money, but in ridiculously small amounts, some are mentioning 5000 others 15000 L$ per transaction. It is also advised by Live Chat, but they can not say what amount is the limit, it depends from account to account. Also, if you get stuck it is good to restart the modem and computer, according to residents.

4. Live Chat says we should not have any problems with the number of transactions in this period as "Governance is aware of the issue as well"

Thanks for posting this. I was receiving the error each time I tried to sell the entire amount I had available. I was finally able to sell 5k at a time. What are the problems that could arise from the number of transactions?

Just as a further update to those seeking answers:

I have been getting this error since the day it was reported. I have been trying varying amounts a couple of times a day since. Errors have continued.

I saw the post above that 1000L sells were going through, so today I tried:
1000L - Sold
5000L - Sold
10,000L - Error
6000 - Error
1000 - Error

I do not know if it would have worked had I stayed at 5k or if it would have errored again.

I do not believe using a VPN or restarting your router will have any affect on this at all.

From what I've seen posted on SL Facebook, Process Credits have been going through. This is a sell issue. 

Why don't they roll back their software and website to a version that they for sure know it ran flawless?
Or is that a too simple solution?
Sounds like half an hour work at most. Of course one needs a regular backup system.... 🙈

Evil minds 😈 could start to think that the Lab \ Tillia has a cash flow problem at the moment and they leave the situation as it is on purpose. 🙀

Edited by Sid Nagy

Now .. is a big word ... 9 days now is the time I notice this Issue in FB and by testing then to see the error by myself too. 9 Days ago in FB - how long this Issue realy begans - idk 

But: important things when those Issues goes in the private Sales / changing Money to RL or Updates from Linden that break our Sales in MP so deep like last year, need too fixed realy faster. I notice Customer who pay their Tier with Paypal but they have a Shop with Sales and sell this Lindens to their Paypal before - they have massive Problems if Linden needs longer to handle this Problem 

Edited by Caren Jewell
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Caren Jewell said:

Now .. is a big word ... 9 days now is the time I notice this Issue in FB and by testing then to see the error by myself too. 9 Days ago in FB - how long this Issue realy begans - idk 

But: important things when those Issues goes in the private Sales / changing Money to RL or Updates from Linden that break our Sales in MP so deep like last year, need too fixed realy faster. I notice Customer who pay their Tier with Paypal but they have a Shop with Sales and sell this Lindens to her Paypal before - they have massive Problems if Linden needs longer to handle this Problem 

No response to ticket.

I can confirm the issue as well.  It is not even a matter of Accounti think. very rarely small amounts can be sold, sometimes nothing at all. Then others can sell big sums without any issues at all. I wonder if there should be compensation expected for those whose RL is affected.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 81 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.