New items not showing and half my MP is missing?

LadyCaden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, I lost 115 listings today. This is the 6th time in 6 months for me, sometimes it's a few, sometimes it's hundreds.

Please file a ticket or add something to this one: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-234913

Mind you, this is my 6th ticket on the issue, and every time I have to wait for sometimes days, they recover the listings and then close the ticket with a "sorry this is happening to you!". But obviously, they are not solving the problem. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Froukje Hoorenbeek said:

Yes, I lost 115 listings today. This is the 6th time in 6 months for me, sometimes it's a few, sometimes it's hundreds.

Please file a ticket or add something to this one: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-234913

Mind you, this is my 6th ticket on the issue, and every time I have to wait for sometimes days, they recover the listings and then close the ticket with a "sorry this is happening to you!". But obviously, they are not solving the problem. 

I added a comment to yours. This is a serious ongoing problem!

44 minutes ago, Froukje Hoorenbeek said:

There also sems to be bugs in the forums works as wll as it's taken more than hour to post this.

Yep - Me as well, and  it seems  at least half my inventory is not showing, that's aprox 2,500 items gone walk about since the 26th December :(

Has anyone fromm the MP ever explained why this keeps happening?

Items  comparison.jpg

No, they never give a serious answer. Their responses vary, from "Sorry this is happening to you" to "This is happening to some merchants". They never acknowledge the problem is on their side and never say what they are doing to fix it. I guess they don't want to take responsibility for all our financial losses. 

1 hour ago, LadyCaden said:

Is anyone else having this issue today?

Yeah, I noticed that 5 of my mere 7 items had vanished, not found in the "store", not listed, not unlisted, just gone.

However, when I checked the reports on the Merchant Home, for most searched, all 7 were there, and the links to them work, the products are STILL on the mp, it's just that nobody can find them.

I had more than 3000 items listed on marketplace yesterday and now its only 1679 !!!  … and the products not only vanished on marketplace, they are also not listed in my merchant inventory any more! WTF! 🤬 I really hope they fix it soon and there will be no „true“ loss of my products …. it would take me years to re-upload all the products to MP …. 

Edited by CherryChantal
  • Sad 3

They are still in my marketplace listings panel  (in world avatar/mp listings) when this happened before editing the listing (but not actually changing anything) then hitting update did work sadly this time there seems to be no way to manually bring them back. Still not ideal if we could do it manually I’ve currently lost 1100+ items. I’ve had a jira ticket in for weeks about this and yes they just get closed, I’ve had a handful of missing items for ages. Great timing! 

There are lots of bug reports from other merchants, so I really hope Linden Labs will be aware of this issue soon and able to fix it, for we are loosing lot of money actually .... 

1 hour ago, CherryChantal said:

I had more than 3000 items listed on marketplace yesterday and now its only 1679 !!!  … and the products not only vanished on marketplace, they are also not listed in my merchant inventory any more! WTF! 🤬 I really hope they fix it soon and there will be no „true“ loss of my products …. it would take me years to re-upload all the products to MP …. 

I'm pretty sure  they will be restored eventually. These incidents have been happening for the past 6 months without  so much as a peep of explanation from the MP team. There are currently a couple of ongoing  unresolved MP problems on the status page which just seem to have been left to hang there. The thing is, unless you diligently check your item count daily and keep a record, it's impossible to tell just how often our listings are going missing. And yes  Jira https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-234913 plus submit a ticket. The more the better.

• Thanks 1

Geez, my friend messaged me about this in their store so I went to check mine and soooo many things are gone. In the majority of my builds, only the demo listings remain. The actual buildings themselves are gone. I have been living with the nightmare of the current MP without complaint but when my items are just gone, then there's a massive problem. They have to get this stuff sorted. That's a lot of lost linden. 

24 minutes ago, Brilliant Price said:

I'm pretty sure  they will be restored eventually. These incidents have been happening for the past 6 months without  so much as a peep of explanation from the MP team. There are currently a couple of ongoing  unresolved MP problems on the status page which just seem to have been left to hang there. The thing is, unless you diligently check your item count daily and keep a record, it's impossible to tell just how often our listings are going missing. And yes  Jira https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-234913 plus submit a ticket. The more the better.

Yeah, thanks! I Logged into SL and checked the Marketplace Listings in my SL Viewer. All 3000+ product items are listed there as they should, so they don't seem to be deleted. On web marketplace half of my products are vanished, but - as some of you mentioned before - they are still available and visible via direct linking. So the good news for me is that half of my products not seem to be deleted ... and the bad news is that a lot of my new products are actually not available to customers at a time where lots of people buying stuff ... 😡

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.