Vampires in sl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

*twitches* Is that really a thing?

Ā  Ā Mm, you know the domestic abuse victim look with gauged ears and safety pins in their cloven tongues that stick out their drooling mouths and tattoos/clothes that usually convey messages of mental health issue fetishism and generally grimdark bollocks about how edgy they are.

Ā  Ā I much rather preferĀ properĀ vampires like those portrayed by Christopher Lee, Ferdy Mayne, or Ingrid Pitt.

635696176206748349-XXX-E-DRAC-CHRISTOPHE

415617.jpg

D09mPQ6WsAAiwMS.png

Edited by Orwar
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Mm, you know the domestic abuse victim look with gauged ears and safety pins in their cloven tongues that stick out their drooling mouths and tattoos/clothes that usually convey messages of mental health issue fetishism and generally grimdark bollocks about how edgy they are.

Ā  Ā I much rather preferĀ properĀ vampires like those portrayed by Christopher Lee, Ferdy Mayne, or Ingrid Pitt.

What about the plethora of Japanese Manga about vampires / "vampire types"?Ā  Do you like any of them?

"Vampire Hunter D", etc.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Ā  Ā Mm, you know the domestic abuse victim look with gauged ears and safety pins in their cloven tongues that stick out their drooling mouths and tattoos/clothes that usually convey messages of mental health issue fetishism and generally grimdark bollocks about how edgy they are.

Unfortunately yes. Many of those avies don't even seem to be going for the vampire or goth thing at all. I don't have a name for that style, but "avoid like the plague" comes to mind.

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I much rather preferĀ properĀ vampires like those portrayed by Christopher Lee, Ferdy Mayne, or Ingrid Pitt.

635696176206748349-XXX-E-DRAC-CHRISTOPHE

415617.jpg

D09mPQ6WsAAiwMS.png

Those are subtle! I like the looks - especially Christopher Lee. Older avatars in general are very much needed, especially in the fantasy realm.

For me, I tend to like my undead less...human, and definitely not pretty. Astarion is grumbling at me for that, I know, and he IS rather adorable, but nah. Being gorgeous and flawless in SL is just too easy. Go DARK. The possibilities are endless!

I have to turn to digital art for this, since Hollywood would NEVER.Ā 

7e0a0d56a6ab43d50240510b2173f5de.jpg

Ā 

615110bdbe555400300c811520554092.jpg

Ā 

a60aa8f63967ff28d5d387881fb5cf14.png

Ā 

If anyone knows of a community in SL that looks like THAT, vampire or otherwise, send me the deets and I'll join immediately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Unfortunately yes. Many of those avies don't even seem to be going for the vampire or goth thing at all. I don't have a name for that style, but "avoid like the plague" comes to mind.

Ā 

Those are subtle! I like the looks - especially Christopher Lee. Older avatars in general are very much needed, especially in the fantasy realm.

For me, I tend to like my undead less...human, and definitely not pretty. Astarion is grumbling at me for that, I know, and he IS rather adorable, but nah. Being gorgeous and flawless in SL is just too easy. Go DARK. The possibilities are endless!

I have to turn to digital art for this, since Hollywood would NEVER.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

615110bdbe555400300c811520554092.jpg

If anyone knows of a community in SL that looks like THAT, vampire or otherwise, send me the deets and I'll join immediately.

Dude is ripped for being dead!Ā 

• 1 month later...

Kh-hh, I cleared my throat a little... I humbly want to ask, I timidly lowered my eyes to the floor... I heard that there shouldn't be ALT in the game. I did not find about it anywhere. why - alts do not have such a soul? vampires don't divide like plants? when someone starts playing - he accepts some rules - in which he swears he has no alternatives - to increase his power or authority? or what? explain - you can also emotionally - just don't throw links to bloody sites - I've already read there.

Ā 

Ā 

Buffy.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.