While Genus is in the spotlight, another is doing it quietly: The LOGO Head updates.

Dorientje Woller

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

29 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

When I am online, I will check in with you (if you are still online) to see how it goes.

It's going pretty good so far.. I'm not gonna let the eyes be a set back.. I'm enjoying working with the head so far..

I've gotten it somewhat in the range I'm looking for and about to run some different skins  on it and  even try so hair to see what inspires from those..

I did test my catwa eyes in there and they fit really well too.. The only thing is you lose blink and any eye movement with those..

It reminded me of why I don't use them anymore.. lol

• Like 2

This is what I have so far..

I haven't added lashes or eye shadow or really anything but using what I had on..Other than the hair, brow base and eye texture really..

Still very much a work in progress, But I am liking where it is going so far.. :)

It being Sunday and having to work tomorrow.. I'll probably  play with it some more on Thursday and Friday..

One in regular  prim lighting and then one playing around in an EEP with the sun some.

GenusBabyface_003.thumb.png.e581e4fc13071014fe93ec343f0e6fcc.png

GenusBabyface_004.thumb.png.feb829a9f9ce74296be4fd20c650117f.png

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)

D'uh, seems that Maximillion is in overdrive ... releasing a new head next week on an event.

Important: The Alex & Chloe head will not be updated to the EVO X compatibility. People who wish to update to it, need to buy the Alexis or Khloe heads.

Edited by Dorientje Woller
  • Like 2

I made a look for the Noelle head last week.  Its okay.  I don't really like the HUD. I couldn't find any light eye colors in the HUD, either, and couldn't change eye color any other way that I found.  The eyes are a little high in the socket, too. The chin/neck sliders don't do anything, so it really only looks good from the front.  The lip and eye shaping turned out nicely, though, and she aged well. A few head sliders had to be put at 0 or 100 to get a shape I wanted.  I am really glad they gave out a free one to try, but I am not sure I'll stick with this particular head.

image.jpeg.9c5aed79e5811cd7e84ba07e7478528d.jpeg

• Like 5

On 1/10/2024 at 3:45 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I made a look for the Noelle head last week.  Its okay.  I don't really like the HUD. I couldn't find any light eye colors in the HUD, either, and couldn't change eye color any other way that I found.  The eyes are a little high in the socket, too. The chin/neck sliders don't do anything, so it really only looks good from the front.  The lip and eye shaping turned out nicely, though, and she aged well. A few head sliders had to be put at 0 or 100 to get a shape I wanted.  I am really glad they gave out a free one to try, but I am not sure I'll stick with this particular head.

image.jpeg.9c5aed79e5811cd7e84ba07e7478528d.jpeg

Ya, I played with it a bunch once I got the Alexis update, then messed with it a bunch last night as well.. It was kind of fun trying to recreate an older look..

I don't think it's gonna replace my Lelutka Lilly though.

Maybe if they do some more tweaks down the road once they are finished updating the rest of the heads..

I'm sure it's work enough just getting them all updated  to the Evo x maps to really do much else with them at the moment..

I'm gonna keep my ears to the tracks though for anything happening in the future.:)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm sure it's work enough just getting them all updated  to the Evo x maps to really do much else with them at the moment..

Wait till next week ... launch of a new head at the Midnight Order event and next month the release of the Mabel Human version on the Uber event. ;)

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Wait till next week ... launch of a new head at the Midnight Order event and next month the release of the Mabel Human version on the Uber event. ;)

I'm sure the new heads are nice and probably more to them.. I'm just saying updating the current heads has to be a lot of work as it is just getting them  updated.. * Steps into her Kung pow Nut salesman impression* That's a lot of heads BABY!! \o/

hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

33 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm sure the new heads are nice and probably more to them.. I'm just saying updating the current heads has to be a lot of work as it is just getting them  updated.. * Steps into her Kung pow Nut salesman impression* That's a lot of heads BABY!! \o/

hehehe

Hopes that Max is updating the elf ears also to EVO X

54 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Hopes that Max is updating the elf ears also to EVO X

I thought there was elf ears in there? I could swear I seen like two pairs of ears in the folder and one being elf.. Maybe I'm thinking of another head?

• 2 weeks later...

Coming to The Midnight Order Event, female version is still in the pipeline. Had a peak into the head already. Head comes with 5 skin tones for (body, head & ears); 3 versions of the head (human ears, small ears, big ears); 2 different teeth (normal human ones and fangs); 2 snarl animations and 5 facial tatoos in the hud.

Head has been released and can be found among the sponsor booths, demo can be collected in the store.

LOGO The Midnight Order.jpg

Head has been released.
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Mabel head is out at Tres Chic, I had been waiting for her to be released. Special introductory price, too.

LOGO Mabel Head Portrait

Just for your information, there is a small issue with the head and Maximillion Grant is already aware of it to fix it. With the 6th animation of the included animation hud (counting from the top left one) the eye may pop out the socket a little bit and clip with the eyelid. Can be circumvented by creating your own animation (those who are experienced with the LOGO heads, know what I mean) or simply don't use the 6th animation till the fix is presented. As this head is the human version of the already MABEL6 Cybergenic Head, this little issue is also occuring on that version of the head.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

The Nyla & Victor head have been updated. For group members that don't have these heads and want to buy it, both are at sale if you wear your tag. Non group members can get them at full price (2499 Lindens) and those that have already these heads, can use the redelivery station to update them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.